Chapter 10

(Victoria's POV)

After Sebastian wrapped my up in a towel and got my things he took my hand and we started walking towards the elevator to go to my room. "Do you want to tell me what happened back there or later?" He asked quietly looking down at me once we had gotten into the elevator. "Later please," I said looking at the floor. Sighing he whispered an "okay, sweetheart."

Once at the door to my room I took the room key from Sebastian and opened the door. "I'm going to go get changed really fast. I'll be right back, okay?" I nodded in response and he left to his and Daniel's room. I went towards my backpack and suitcases. Slowly I took out a pair of red and black plaid boy boxers and a white long sleeve shirt. I walked into the bathroom and took a good look at myself. I looked almost ad bad as I felt.

I reached over for the hairdryer and turned it on high. Luckily Sebastian is the only one out of the boys that has a spare key to my room so he doesn't need to knock. Since more than likely I wouldn't hear him. I need to get a haircut, maybe I'll get shoulder length hair and shave one side. That sounds good, then I could dye my hair to another color since I've had blue in for the past 6-8 months. I looked at the bathroom door and saw something I never though I would. Sebastian in regular human being clothes. He wore a oversized black shirt with black and white plaid pajama pants.

"That's something I never expected to see. Thought you slept in a suit," I laughed and he just mocked me making me laugh harder. I finished drying my hair and went over to my backpack. I grabbed some of my favorite snacks, pocky, hello panda, hot cheetos, coke, and cool ranch doritos. Then I went to get my laptop off of the desk that we had in the room. I sat down on Maddie and I's bed and patted the spot next to me indicating that I wanted Sebastian to sit with me.

I went onto Netflix and decided that we could watch Happy Tree Friends. "Have you ever watched this?" I looked over to Sebastian and he looked up from his phone and looked at the computer screen.

"No, it looks like a baby show though," he said then took one last look at his phone then turned it off laying down next to me. I smirked and later down putting the computer on top of my belly and clicked play. I laughed so much during the first episode because of Sebastian's grunts of disgust. "I thought that was a kids show!" He shouted just as the door to my room opened and Maddie, Grayson, Remington, Emerson and Luis came in.

I just continued to laugh as Maddie said "Happy Tree Friends?" It was more of a statement than a question and I just kept laughing while nodding a yes. Luis was catching this all on camera, "Oh let me see. It can't be THAT bad." Remington snatched my laptop and pressed play on the second episode. For the first few minutes he was okay and then I heard the splatter of guts and saw his face turn to disgust. "Y-Your f-f-face!" I shouted in between laughter. Emerson did the same and it just made me laugh even louder.

"Oh my god," I exclaimed after I finished laugh, wiping the tears from my eyes, "I love seeing peoples reactions to that!" Luis even had a disgusted face as Remington showed him what he just watched.

"Hey where's Daniel?" I questioned them. "His room, asleep." They all said at once. I nodded and snuggled up into Sebastian's side falling asleep almost instantly.