Chapter 33

(Victoria's POV)

Again, I sat between Remington and Luis and it was just like last time but the only thing different was Remington was more mischievous. "Can you be quiet Remington? I wanna sleep for the next 3 hours were on this flight." I sternly said, whipping my head around to look at him. He stopped talking immediately and went on his phone. I felt kind of bad but it wasnt my fault. When I'm tired I get moody and I'm tired so ima be moody. It doesn't matter who you are, you could be fucking Jon Stamos and I'll yell at you. And I LOVE Jon Stamos.

"Hey, Vic." I looked behind my seat and saw Sebastian. "What?" I asked as he started getting up from his seat. "Do you want to switch seats so you can actually sleep?" I nodded my head rapidly. I didn't even care that I would be sitting between a snoring Daniel and a bored looking Emerson, I just needed sleep.

He lifted me out of my seat even though we were on a plane and sat me in his seat. The walked out of my new row and sat in my seat then handed me my blanket and Chi-Chi. I curled up in a little ball with my blanket on me and slowly started drifted into a deep sleep. I havent been having that many dreams recently, that I can remember at least.

"Why do you have to carry her?" I heard someone say as I felt strong arms lift me up and hold me on their hip. I wrapped my arms around their neck and my legs around their waist and continue to pretend to be asleep.

"Because Daniel and the others already left and she moved her seat specifically so that she could get some sleep. Plus if you dont recall the incident that happened yesterday, I want to be as nice to her as I can so I can earn her trust again." He said with clear sadness at the end. He moved me slightly so that I was now cuddling his chest and my face was in the nape of his neck. I'm guessing its Emerson and the other person is Shy.

"Finally you're here," I recognised the voice to be Remingtons. "Did you guys get your bags already?" Emerson asked them slightly quieter than Remington. I'm guessing they nodded because we started walking again and then I could feel him started to sit down in a car. His hair caressed my face slightly as he bent making my cheeks blush lightly. Hopefully no body could tell because then my cover would be blown.

"You guys wanna go to a bar after the show and get fucking wasted?" I could tell that was Remington. I heard a few of the guys says a small 'yes' and then continued to have random ass conversations. Some consisted of nutella and waffles, then there were other ones that consisted of Emerson being all philosophical and the uber driver(I think) also was yelling in another language every now and then, I'm guessing because of traffic or some shit.

"Is she ever going to wake up?" Daniel said, quite loudly I might add. "She might wake up really soon if you don't lower your voice Curcio." I heard Sebastian whisper yell towards Daniel. Then I heard someone go 'ow' and I'm guessing one of the boys slapped his head like I do. I decided it was finally time for me to 'wake up'. I yawned slightly and started to sit up a little with my eyes closed.

"Where are we?" I said in a course voice. Even though ive been awake I haven't used my voice yet so its still my morning voice. I opened my eyes slightly and instantly closed them because of the brightness of the morning sun glistening harshly through the window. I stretched my arms out slightly since there wasnt that much room in this car.

"We're in Berlin." Emerson said quietly. I opened my eyes once more and looked at him. He was smiling with I think a slight blush on his cheeks. Our eyes locked and we just stared at each other for what seemed like minutes when really it was just a few seconds until Remington started telling me about all the things he wants to do before they perform tonight.