IMPORTANT A/N

Hi guys. So I'm going to try and keep this short. I havent updated this story in a lomg was time, as you can probably see. I do really love this story but I have lost inspiration for it. I wish I could say that I didn't and ive just been lazy, but that not true. I am trying to work on new things like writing my own actual book, i dont know if I'll ever post it to Wattpad but there is a possibility. But also in trying to work on my music abilities.

Thats not all though. Ive had A LOT of things going on in the past few months, some good and some bad. All of those things on top of the auditions i had to do for my school were not such a great combination and i had to try and distract myself from it but i honestly just couldn't. Everything was racing around my mind 24/7 and nobody noticed.

You see, i just have too many things happening in my personal life at the moment to try and update this and especially since i dont have any motivation. I dont know when i will update this but i will try to eventually. Right now im writing in my spare time a Billy Hargrove story and im thinking about posting that once I have a few chapters written. If you want to read them when they come out it'll be called 'Me W/O Us'.

It was a great time writing this story but I just cant update it at the moment. Thank you for this experience, it was amazing. I hope you all understand. I love you all

-Noah