Chapter 18

(Victoria's POV)

Emerson's face dropped and he looked terrified. I smiled even more even if it killed me to see that look on his face. "You can cuddle me if your scared Emmy," I said mockingly and he just scoffed and pretended as if he wasn't scared. "If anything you will need to cuddle me!" He yelled and did a 'manly' stance. I chuckled and sat back on the bed board. Remington, Emerson, and I were on one bed Sebastian, Daniel and Luis on the other one. Throughout rhe movie I tried to hold in my screamsbut I couldn't. It was one of the scariest movies ever. Emerson screamed as well durinf the whole thing so I wasn't alone. By the end of it I was hugging his torso with my head in his chest and he had his legs wrapped around me and was holding me like he was in a life or death situation.

"Looks like you both needed to cuddle each other," Sebastian laughed as they all looked over to the two of us. I quickly shoved Emerson off me and cleared my throat saying, "what, no. He just-just wanted some protection so I-I uh, held him." I stuttered and the guys just chuckled. I looked at Emerson and saw him staring at me with a stupid smile. I blushed and looked down smiling to myself. I heard whispering and I shot my head up once I heard my name being said.

"Victoria what," I yelled and looked around to see Sebastian and Daniel whispering to each other. The stopped immediately and looks at me smiling nervously. They slowly got up and then ran for the door. I snarled and jumped off the bed and chased after them. We ran throught he hallways until we finally got to tired to move any longer. We stopped and just fell on our backs panting heavily, in the middle of the hall at 6 PM mind you. After about 5 minutes I heard someome clear their throat so I looked up and saw Luis with his camera just filming us. I slammed my head back down and gave the camera the finger.

"We gotta get going to San Diego. Hurry up and pack," he stopped filming as he said this. I slowly got up and helped the other two up as well and we all slowly walked back to our rooms. I got into my room to see Remington laying asleep on my bed. I smiled softly and grabbed my bags from the corner. I grabbed all the clothes laying around on my floor and folded them neatly into the bags. I grabbed my phone and took a picture of Remington sleeping, I posted it to my story with the caption "Sleepy boy after watching a horror movie. Don't come to me when you have nightmares cause ima be having worse ones. @/remingtonleith"

I decided to be nice and not wake him up, instead i went to his room and got Luis to go and wake him up while I pack his stuff. Once I finished with putting away all of his shit, I walked back to my room to see not only Luis and Remington, but everyone else. They were just standing there talking, playing on their phones, and trying to get into my laptop. Wait- MY LAPTOP! "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU FUCKERS ARE DOING WITH MY LAPTOP," I yelled at I jumped onto one of the beds. They all looked at me with shock on their faces, Remington and Daniel slowly setting my laptop back onto my desk. I smiled jumping off and snatching my laptop, opening it to see what they had done. Oh no, they found my secret folders. MY FOLDERS WITH ME AND A BUNCH OF RANDOM ANIMALS-mostly pigs and llamas- BUT RANDOM ANIMALS AS WELL!

"We-We're sorry Vic?" Remington said more of a question than a apology. I turned around extremely fast and my face was red with embarrassment and annoyance. I gave them the finger and turned off my laptop, putting it into my backpack and took my stuff going to the tour bus. I picked the only one that didnt have anything inside of it which was in the back, all the way at the top. Mind you, these bunks are placed for pretty much tall ass people. I am not one of those people clearly. It is probably 1 foot above my head so pretty much Emerson's height, compared to me.  I sighed and climbed my way up to the bunk using the other beds as ladders until I got to the top. I found a small outlet next to my bed and I decided to put my phone and laptop charger in the holes. I typed the password into my phone and switched between twitter and Instagram for the rest og the night until I fell asleep.