Chapter 23

(Victoria's POV)

"Luis, Luis, geez Luis," Remington said for the probably hundredth time on this flight. I looked at Luis to see he was annoyed as well by the expression on his face. I groaned and laid back into my seat making my legs slouch forward. I mean I know I'm small but do these seats have to have like zero space? I mean come on people, make bigger space for people who like to stretch their legs. "I'm going to watch a movie, do not disturb me unless one, we're in Mexico. Two, we're falling. And three you gotta use the bathroom really bad." I said to the both of them. The bathroom being more for Remington since he was in the window seat.

They nodded and Remington just went back to mumbling "geez Luis," over and over again. I sighed and put on the Bluetooth headphones I connected to the small tv.

"You should watch this movie, its really good," I heard Luis mumble as he clicked the movie on screen. I nodded and decided to watch it. The movie was called Fantastic Beasts. I've only heard reviews of the movie and stuff like that. I mean I LOVE Harry Potter but I'm not as interested in it as I was a few months back. But I will probably get obsessed again sooner or later. That's how I work, I get obsessed over something/someone for a long time then I forget about them or lose interest. But I've been 'obsessed', according to my family, with Emerson for about 3 and a half years so that isn't going away for a LONG time.

During about the middle of the movie where it was getting good Remington tapped my shoulder. I paused the movie and glared up at him. "Uh, I have to use the bathroom." He whispered looking at the floor and rubbing the back of his neck. I sight and let him pass through. His flat ass in Luis and I faces. I unpaused the movie until Remington decided to get back. I sighed and once again my face is met with a flat ass.

"Were here," I heard someone say as they shook my shoulders lightly. I slowly opened my eyes before being blinded by the light above me. "Am I going to heaven or hell god? Can I go to hell to see my dad, Satan?" I mumbled as I slowly started to move around to grab my backpack from above me but someone else already took it, Sebastian. I quietly thanked him once we were outside of the plane and we all went over to the bag lift thing. I waited until I saw both of my black suitcases with all the cloth patches I sewed onto them.

I smiled and went to grab them only to be stopped once again by Sebastian. He grabbed mine, his, and someone else's bags who I'm guess were Larisa's. We started walking until we saw a person hold up a sign that said "Palaye Royale and crew" I ran over with Chi Chi, the others following behind me. Once everyone was here the chaperone I guess you would call him led us to a tour bus. Oh, he must be the bus driver.

We all pilled in and I took the bunk I had on the other bus, last row very top on the left. Once everyone was settled in I climbed up onto my bunk and tried to go to sleep. It was quite hard with all the yelling and movement going on inside the bus, but I managed to eventually sleep.