Chapter 3

The next morning Aria had woken up late so she quickly got dressed into her riding gear and put pulled her hair back into a braided ponytail. She had completely forgotten to have some breakfast since she was so excited that she was finally allowed to venture outside of Camelot's borders.
Aria sheathed her sword, placed her arrows in her quiver, placed them over her shoulders grabbed her handmade bow and pulled her blood red cloak over her shoulders.

She then quickly sprinted all the way down to the courtyard where Arthur, the knights, Violet and Merlin was waiting for her along with all the horses

Arthur smiled when he saw that his sister was late again.

"Finally, I was about to send someone to go and look for you " Arthur teased Aria with a smile

" Sorry I'm late, I got caught up enjoying my last moments of not being here for a while," Aria said sarcastically spreading her arms out and gesturing to the magnificent castle.

Arthur laughed at his sister's sarcastic comment.
Arthur then mounted his horse after he finished laughing.
" Alright let's get going" he yelled

Aria gracefully mounted Majesty and galloped after her brother. Violet was not far behind her.

_______________________________________

They had been riding for a while and were now venturing through a forest.
Aria and Violet were riding up front, just behind Arthur and Merlin.

" Do you think that Gwaine and Percival could still be alive?" Merlin asked Arthur

" I have to find out. They're knights of the roundtable. It's the bond we share. " Arthur replied glancing back at his sister to make sure she was alright. Aria just gave him a kind smile as they continued on.

" I understand," Merlin said

" If it was you that disappeared, Merlin, I wouldn't bother." Arthur teased

Aria started giggling which caused Arthur and Melin to turn around and look at her.

" What's so funny?" Arthur asked her confused as to why Aria was giggling.

" Because you and I both know for a fact that that is not true," Aria smirked

Arthur was at a lost for words. He knew his sister was right.

After a few moments, Arthur responded.

" Shut up, Aria" he sighed

Aria, Violet and Merlin all just laughed while Arthur scowled.

_______________________________________

The group were finally coming up to the gorge that meant they were at the start of Annis's lands.

Arthur, Merlin, Leon, Elyan and the two women rode up close to the edge of the goge.

" This gorge marks the start of Annis's lands. " Arthur said loudly so everyone could hear.