Chapter 62

It was a beautiful day in Camelot. The birds were singing, the sun was shining brightly and the people were going about their usual daily routines.

Aria had been woken up by Ella and ate breakfast as usual. Aria was planning on asking Mordred if he wanted to spend the day with her but she didn't get the chance to because as soon as she was dressed Morgana, Gwen and Violet all came bursting through the door wanting to spend the day with Aria.

Aria was confused as to why they wanted to spend the day with her all at once but thought nothing of it. At first, they just stayed in Aria's chambers gossiping and laughing for the entire morning. They had lunch together, laughing and gossiping before Aria insisted that they get out of the castle for a bit. The others were a bit hesitant but they agreed and they all decided to take a walk through the town.

________________________________________

While they were out, they stopped at the shops in the town to admire the clothes and jewels they had for sale. Aria glanced up from the jewellery she was admiring when Morgana suddenly started to gesture to someone behind Aria. When Aria went to look at who Morgana was gesturing at the whole group unexpectedly started to pull and push Aria away from the shops.

Among all the pulling and pushing of her friends and family, Aria glanced over her shoulder at the shop she was just at only to see two figures hastily duck out of sight. They were so fast that Aria almost didn't catch them.

Aria stared confused at where the figures were hidden for a moment.

"Aria, come on!" Morgana said pulling her sister's arm when she noticed she had stopped.

When Aria wasn't looking two heads pocket out from their hiding spot. Arthur and Mordred waited until the group of women were out of sight before they came out of their hiding spots and continued with what they originally doing. The shop keeper smiled at the king and knight before reaching underneath the table and brought out a small pouch which he handed to the king.

"Are you sure, that's the one she wanted?" Mordred asked taking the pouch from the king and peering into the small bag.

"If I wasn't sure, I wouldn't be buying it" Arthur replied handing the shop keeper a heavy sack of gold coins.

The two men then walked off, talking the entire way.
________________________________________

Dusk was approaching when Aria finally made it back to her chambers after a long day of being dragged all over the city by her friends and family.

When Aria walked through the door she notified Ruby sitting patiently in front of her window with a cute red ribbon tied in a bow around her neck where her necklace used to be.

"Aww, Ruby." Aria giggled kneeling down in front of her pooch. Aria noticed a tiny scroll attached to the ribbon and gently removed and unrolled the tiny piece of parchment. On the parchment, a little note was written.

 I have a surprise for you my love, one you shall never forget.

So, find your next clue in the place we first met.

- Mordred

Aria smiled when she read the note. She got up and began to think. Where they first met?

Morgana's chambers!

Aria smiled to her self and quickly left to her sister's room which was right next door to hers.

Clutching the note in her hand, Ara knocked on the door three times.

"Come in!" Aria heard Morgana's muffled voice from the other side of the door.