Chapter 32

It was a warm sunny day and Aria was once again cooped up in the library. She had been in the library whenever she could, going through book after book. She was trying to find out what Morgana had done to make Gwen hate everyone but Morgana.

Aria was in her usual corner in the east wing. She was wearing her beautiful red dress.

And she had her hair was down in curls

She was sat at the table flicking through a book. The window was once again open letting the warm summer breeze in.

" How did I guess, I'd find you cooped up in here?"

Aria spun round startled but then smiled when she saw Mordred. She got up from her seat to give him a sweet kiss. Aria closed her eyes in pure bliss as she and Mordred kissed.
Mordred placed his hands around Aria's waist and Aria placed her hands in Mordred's curly hair.

Pulling away, the two just stood there holding each other. 

" What did I do to deserve someone so beautiful?" Mordred said quietly brushing a lock of Aria's hair behind her ear.

Aria giggled, blushed and look down at her feet.

Aria was about to replies but the sound of Violet's voice echoed throughout the library as she quickly ran towards the couple.

" Aria? Aria?"

Violet stopped when she reached them, panting and out of breath.

" Violet, what is so important that you had to run all the way here?" Aria giggled

" Arthur..." Violet breathed " ...In Gaius' chambers"

Aria's eyes widened with worry " Why? What happened?"

"....He and Gwen were attacked on their ride" Violet said finally catching her breath.

"What!?" Aria gasped

She gave Mordred a quick peck on the cheek before she and Violet ran off out of the library. Mordred looked at the book, Aria had recently been reading and had a look of confusion on his face when he saw it was about plants. More specifically, Mandrake roots.

__________________________________

Aria and Violet burst into Gaius chambers to see Arthur being treated by Gaius as Merlin and Gwen watched.

" Arthur!" Aria cried as she entered the room" Are you alright? What happened?

" Aria, calm down I'm fine," Arthur told his sister

" Yes and very fortunate, sire. A fall like that, you could've broken your neck." Gaius tells him as he bandaged Arthur's arm.

" What about the men who attacked us? Have they been questioned?" Arthur demanded