The Secret Life of Malia Dallas

MAGCON FAN FICTION

The Secret Life of Malia Dallas

Okay. This is not a chapter. This is like a small introduction and explanation.

START DATE: Summer 2014

END DATE: still not completed

Hey guys so just a quick overview. This is a Magcon Fan Fiction. If you don't know what Magcon is, it stands for Meet and Greet Convention. It is compiled up of a group of originally 9 boys who originally started out on vine. Cameron Dallas, Nash Grier, Matthew Espinosa, Aaron Carpenter, Taylor Caniff, Jack Gilinsky, Jack Johnson, Carter Reynolds and Shawn Mendes. I will also be including Hayes as part of Magcon because I actually think he is. Mahogany Lox is also a part of the group but I don't think I will include her that much sorry.
In Magcon's first tour they had Brent Rivera (Also on vine) join them as a special guest but he is not part of Magcon.

I am aware that Magcon is no longer an actual thing but to me those boys will always be family and I will continue to refer to them as that because it is easier. Nash and Cameron are working on their acting and are signed with Awesomeness TV. Carter, Matt, Taylor, and Aaron went on sensation tour. Jack and Jack are starting their tour with Sammy Wilkinson. Shawn is going to start on tour with Austin Mahone. (Or all of this has already happened depending on when you read this)

Also for your information I don't exactly know all the Magcon tour destinations and the times they happened because I was unfortunately unable to go so those will pretty much be made up. Forgive me also if I mess up where they live. I know where some of them live but others I am clueless to. I may also include other youtubers and viners in this story.

*I am also aware that Cameron's real dad is not in the picture however in this story he has a dad.

Their ages will remain as they are now as of 2014. I don't know all their birthdays these are just the ones I do know

Cameron Dallas-19 (20 on Sept. 8, 2014)

Nash Grier-16 (17 on Dec.28)

Matt Espinosa-17 (18 on July 7, 2015)

Hayes Grier-14 (June 8)

Shawn Mendes-15 (16 Aug. 8, 2014)

Taylor Caniff-18

Jack Gilinsky-17 (turns 18 Sept.10, 2014)

Carter Reynolds-18

Jack Johnson-18

Malia Dallas-16 (17 on Dec. 14, 2014)

Also a few more things. This is my first fan fiction I have ever written. I never actually thought of writing fan fiction because I always thought it was weird, but reading other fan fictions out there determined me to write one because some of them out there aren't the greatest. I am not trying to be rude in anyway, the plot just seems too rushed or you misrepresent the boys. Like I read one where Aaron tried to rape the girl! Also I understand that books are meant to be cliché but to me fan fiction is something you want to happen so I am trying to make my book not so cliché. I don't mind cliché but when there is too much I am just like, I can't handle it.

But I love you all. There are some really good fan fictions out there though!

After I finish this one I think I will write another one on the boys. It will depend on how I feel after the book.

You can comment throughout the book or here who you think my next fan fiction should be on. I purposefully didn't call this book a Cameron Dallas fan fiction or a Taylor Caniff fan fiction etc. Because I feel like that ruins the story. I want you to figure out who she should be with. I will take all of your answers into consideration. If you all want a Cameron Dallas fan fiction then I will write it but I won't say that in the title or anything. You will have to figure out which boy it is on your own.

I love you all!