The sleepover

Cyrus' POV

"Awww you were adorable!" I exclaimed looking at the picture I had just pulled from TJ's bag.

"Oh my god, that picture is so embarrassing!" He complained, taking it out of my hands. He walked over to his closet and opened the door.

"This is going in here and never coming out." He said putting in in the closet before shutting the door.

"Oh C'mon TJ, you've got to come out of the closet eventually." I joked.

"Ha Ha Ha, very funny." TJ said sarcastically, rolling his eyes.

"The bag is empty." I told him.

"Great, that means we're done then." He replied before flinging himself onto his bed.

"What do you wanna do?" I asked him.

"I don't know, I guess we could go and check on Amber and Andi. We're having a sleepover tonight so it would be good for me to meet Andi." He said.

"If you like me then you'll definitely like Andi, she's a lot less annoying than I am." I reassured him before sitting on his bed next to where he was.

"You're not annoying at all." He said sounding truthful.

"I really am, I get really clingy so if you ever want me to leave you alone just say." I explained causing him to actually face me.

"I'm clingy too, It's a rare occasion, me making friends, so I cling onto them a little too much." TJ said looking down.

I put my arm around his shoulder to comfort him.

"Well, you won't have to make any more friends, I mean yeah you'll make friends and fall out with them but I'm here now so no matter what you're stuck with me and I'm not going anywhere I promise." I promised him.

"Thanks, Cyrus. You'll always have me too." He replied and I smiled in response, he smiled back

"Should we go and see what the Lesbians are up to?" I asked.

"Yeah, hopefully it's nothing too scarring." TJ said.

"Hopefully." I chuckled. We stood up and left the room to go to Amber's room. The door was shut so we knocked instead of just charging in. 

"Come in!" Amber called.

TJ and I entered smiling.

"Hey guys." Amber said.

"Hey." We said in unison before taking a seat next to each other on her couch. I must say we were sat very close together but I didn't mind it.

"Oh, Andi this is my brother TJ, TJ this is Andi." Amber introduced them.

"Hi, nice to finally meet you, I've heard a lot about you." Andi said to TJ. It was true, Amber never stopped talking about how excited she was when she found out that TJ was moving in and that her Mom and Dad were officially adopting him.

"Nice to meet you to." TJ nodded awkwardly. 

"So what do you wanna do?" I asked cutting the tension.

"Truth or dare!" Andi said.

"I'm down, just don't make the dares too bad, I don't wanna get kicked out on my first day." TJ replied and we laughed at his comment.

"Let's play then!" I exclaimed.

"Okay, who wants to be asked first?" Amber said.

"Me!" Andi said jumping up in her seat like a five year old.