Forever in my mind

Cyrus' POV

I watched as my Dad lead my Babyboy away from us. The tears I'd been holding in finally fell from my eyes when he left our sight. How was I going to cope without him? Is he really safe here? When will I be able to hold him in my arms again and tell him that everything is going to be okay? Looking after him and making him happy again was my job and now a bunch of random colleagues were taking that away from me.

I felt a hand on my shoulder causing me to look up. It was Louise.

"Come on, honey. Let's go back to our place and you can wait for Amber to get back." She smiled before wiping my tears away. I chocked out a sob in response and she wrapped her arms around me.

"He'll be okay, don't worry." She whispered into my ear reassuringly.

"Lou, why don't we pick Amber up early and tell the school that it's a family emergency. We still need to tell her." Harry suggested and I felt Louise nod as she pulled away from the hug.

"Yeah, that sounds like a better idea." She agreed. She searched through her purse and pulled out a packet of tissues. I wiped away my tears and we turned around to walk towards the exit.

"Cyrus!" I familiar voice called from behind me and turned around quickly.

"Yeah?" I asked TJ.

He ran to me and wrapped his arms around me once more and I held him tightly.

"Everything is going to be okay, baby." I told him, pressing a strong kiss to his shoulder.

"Can you bring my earphones and laptop with you when you come and see me next?" He asked me.

"Of course I can." I replied.

"And another one of your hoodies? One to wear, one to cuddle." He told me.

"Yeah,I can do that." I nodded as we pulled away. TJ pressed our lips together for a couple of seconds before pulling away.

"I love you." He told me before walking away.

"I love you too." I said truthfully before walking back to Harry and Louise.

I sat in the car in the seat that TJ had sat in on the way here and looked out of the window as the music played. The song reminded me of TJ and I falling in love quickly. 

Darling I will be loving you 'till we're seventy

I'll be loving TJ until the end, 70 years with him is no where near enough time to show him how much I love him.

And honey your smile's forever in my mind and memories

TJ's smile was the most beautiful thing about him. His smile could light up a whole entire room and could brighten anyone's mood within a second. I smiled at the thought of his laugh, he giggled sometimes and it was adorable.

Maybe we found love, right where we are

I'm pretty sure I fell in love with TJ on the couch the first night he moved here. When we were watching 'Love Simon'. Since then I've continued to fall in love with him more and more each day and each day I'm surprised that it's even possible.

We pulled up to Amber's high school and the radio switched off.

Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars

These were the last lyrics I heard and that was my dream. To kiss TJ under the stars on the roof, hold him and never let him go.

I unbuckled my seatbelt and got out of the car before following TJ's parents into the school.