Did you?

Cyrus' POV

I pressed the Kippen's door bell and stood there waiting anxiously. Something about this didn't seem right, it felt like something bad had happened.

"Hi Cyrus." Louise smiled once she opened the door.

"Hey, is TJ home? I haven't seen him today." I asked her and she sighed.

"Yeah he's home, you should come in." She said before opening the door wider so that I could enter.

I walked in and hung my bag up on the hook before turning back around to look at my potential future mother in law.

"Where is he?" I questioned with a frown.

"He's in his room but I need to give you something first." She told me before leading me to the kitchen.

"Is he okay?" I said.

"Um, he will be once you talk to him." She replied before pulling a tub of ice cream out of her freezer. She got a spoon out of the draw and handed it to me along with the Ice cream.

"Take this up to him and knock before you go in, he's getting changed. Not that you haven't seen-"

"Got it, Thank you." I cut her off before rushing out of the kitchen and up to TJ's room.

I got to his door and knocked before waiting for his answer.

"Who is it?" TJ asked with a croaky voice.

"It's me." I replied. It went silent for a couple of seconds before he spoke up again.

"Come in." He said, sounding annoyed.

"Hey, baby." I smiled before shutting the door behind me. He was shirtless and had some dinosaur pyjama bottoms on.

"I need to talk to you." He said, sounding a little angry.

"Okay, um your Mom told me to give you this." I told him, handing him the Ice-cream.

"Thanks." He said with out looking at me.

"H-have I done something?" I asked, frowning.

"I don't know, that's what I need to talk to you about." TJ told me, finally showing his face.

"Have you been crying?" I questioned, before moving closer to him. He nodded and I wrapped my arms around him. Oddly, he didn't hug back. Instead he just stood there, not moving.

"What do you need to talk to me about?" I sighed, pulling away.

"D-did you kiss Iris when I was in the hospital?" He asked me, his eyes filling with tears.

"What? Of course not. The last time I kissed Iris was when her and I were dating." I answered, truthfully.

"Do you promise?" TJ said, wiping away his tears.

"Yes baby, I promise. I would never do that to you. Where did you get that idea?" I asked him, grabbing his hands.

"Iris told me that you had a sleepover with Amber and Andi when I was in the hospital and that you guys kissed. He informed me. 

"I'm going to kill that bitch." I swore.

"Please don't, I don't want you to be put in prison for murder. You can hold me through bars." He told me.

"I love you." I chuckled.

"I love you too." He smiled I pulled him closer and pressed a kiss to his lips before pulling away.

"Wait, why aren't you at school?" He frowned.

"Because you're not." I said as held him close.

"I'm glad you're here." He whispered against my neck.

"Me too, baby."