"Just checking."

Cyrus' POV

"What? Why is she moving? When is she moving? Why didn't I hear about this?!" I exclaimed, looking directly at my boyfriends brother, growing concerned. What if it was a bad reason.

"Her Mom is being deployed again." Marty sighed, Connor seemed to be extremely uncomfortable at the mention of his boyfriend's ex.

"When? Where to?" My eyes widened. Buffy had been my best friend since second grade, I couldn't loose her.

"To Pheonix, they asked her Mom to help out. Her Mom already declined the offer once before but now they are offering to pay for their house, their flights and give her Mom a pay rise so it's a whole better deal. Buffy doesn't want to go but she also doesn't have a choice, she's finishing this school year and then she's going to start high school there." The brunette explained.

"I still don't get why she didn't tell me." I frowned trying to figure out reasons in my head as to why she kept it to herself but I couldn't think of any.

"She doesn't like talking about it. She was going to tell you eventually but I think she just wants to forget it for now,  she has 3 months left."  Marty guessed.

"Can we talk more about this later? TJ needs help packing. Connor and I are going to make out in his room." Marty pulled Connor out of TJ's room by his hand, leaving TJ and I alone. 

I stared at the floor, tears beginning to fill my eyes at the thought of Buffy leaving. I didn't want to be upset but I really couldn't help it. I couldn't picture my life with out her, what even was I without her?

"Babe..." TJ spoke softly and put a hand on my shoulder, standing in front of me.

I looked up at him and my tears slipped out of my eyes. He wrapped his arms around me and held me close, allowing me to safely let out my emotions. I buried my head into the crook of his neck and let out quiet sobs.

"I-I'm sor-" 

"Don't apologise, you're upset it's practically my job to hold you. Just let it out, I've got you." TJ cut me off.

"But-"

"Shhh, don't talk." He stopped me and began rubbing circles on my back. I eventually relaxed again and let my tears flow.

"Guy's, can I come in?" Someone knocked on the door.

"It's Lilia." TJ told me and I nodded, still not letting go of him.

"Yeah!" TJ responded.

Lilia opened to door and walked in and suddenly grew concerned.

"What's wrong?" She questioned.

I just held on to TJ tighter, not wanting him to let go of me.

"One of his best friends are moving, he just found out." TJ told her.

"Oh, I'm sorry." Lilia sighed.

"But hey, we have phones now so at least you won't have to wait weeks for a letter reply." The blonde added, trying to look on the bright side.

"I guess you're right." I said with a half smile as I removed my head from TJ's neck, still not letting go of him.

"Anyway, Doctor Goodman told me to tell you that your parents are here, TJ. You've probably got like 20 minutes to finish packing." She informed TJ.

"Okay." TJ nodded.

"I'll come and say bye before you go." She said before leaving the room.

I sighed and looked to TJ who wiped the remaining tears from my cheeks.

"It will be okay." He reassured me with a soft smile.

I nodded before pressing my lips against his for a brief moment.

"We should finish packing." He said before releasing me from his grasp.

"Yeah." I nodded as I went over to hid closet to take the rest of his clothes out.

"Babe, can you check my draws? My dildo should be in one of them." TJ said casually causing me to whip my head around and look at him as if to say "What the fuck."

"What?" TJ asked.

"You have a dildo?" I questioned, my voice going high pitched.

"Well, yeah. I get extremely sexually frustrated in here." He shrugged.

"I have a dick." I reminded him.

"I'm aware." He replied, continuing to fold his clothes and put them into his bag.

"Oh and it vibrates." He added.

"What?" I frowned.

"Three different settings." He said absent-mindedly.

"Okay that does sound good." I replied, nodding. 

He smirked as I walked over to the draws. I opened the first draw and it was there.

"This?" I asked, picking up the purple, seven inch fake dick ].

"Yup." He nodded.

"Teej?" I smirked.

"What?" He replied, frowning.

"I'm bigger." I chuckled. I wasn't lying.

"I know." He smirked back, seductively and winked.

"Okay, stop looking at me like that you're gonna make me hard." I groaned.

"That's why I'm doing it." He laughed.

"Wait 'till later at least." I rolled my eyes at him jokingly.

"But that's ages away." He pouted as I handed him his dildo.

"When we get home, deal?" I asked.

"Fine." He let out a breath as he zipped his bag up.

"Are we done?" I questioned, looking around the room for anything we could have missed.

"Yup, I'm finally getting out of this place." TJ sighed in relief and planted himself down on the bed, next to me.

He lay his head on my shoulder and I wrapped my arm around his shoulders as I leant my head against his.

"Cy?" TJ said quietly.

"Yeah?"

"You know I love you, right?" He asked, moving even closer to me (if that was even possible).

"Yeah." I answered.

"Just checking." He shrugged, causing a light chuckle to escape my mouth.

"I love you too, baby." I kissed his hair and we sat there in a peaceful silence, waiting for My Dad to come and get us.