"For being my best friend."

TW: Mental health Hospital, slight eating disorder trigger.

TJ's POV

I lay there, staring at the ceiling with butterflies of excitement dancing in my stomach. Cyrus was on his way to come and see me and I couldn't wait to be held again. We had stayed up all night talking on facetime about random stuff.

We ended the call about 15 minutes ago and it was now 7:01.

"He should be here in a minute." I thought to myself.

Trying to sleep without him last night was absolute torture so we decided that we wouldn't go to sleep until he got here. That way we would be able to hold each other and feel safe.

Suddenly there was a knock at my door. The butterflies in my stomach got crazier as I shouted "Come in." Even opened the door and Cyrus walked in with a big smile on his face.

I stood up and ran over to him, engulfing him in a hug.

"I missed you." I told him as he wrapped his arms around me.

"I missed you to baby." He replied, burying his head in the crook of my neck. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the familiar feeling of his embrace. It had only been a day but it felt like it had been forever since I had last saw him in person.

"I'll bring breakfast to you at nine, which will be in two hours." Even told us before leaving the room.

I pulled away from the hug and Cyrus handed me a bag.

"That has your laptop, earphones and another one of my jackets like you asked for." Cyrus said.

"Thanks, babe." I replied before letting out a yawn.

"Wanna go to sleep now?" He smiled.

"Ya." I nodded before walking over to my bed.

Cyrus lay down and I lay my head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead.

"Goodnight, baby." He whispered.

"Goodnight." I replied before lifting my head up to give him a kiss. I pecked his lips and he kissed back.

I lay back down and snuggled up to him. "Love you." I said.

"Love you too." He responded. I closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

I was woken up by Cyrus planting kisses all over my face as if we were in some romantic movie.

"Babe stop that tickles!" I giggled in my morning voice.

"But my Dad brought breakfast in an hour ago and I'm hungry." Cyrus replied before cuddling into me.

"Why did you have to wake me up for that?" I complained as I ran my fingers through his soft, chocolate coloured locks.

"Because I want to eat with you." He pouted.

"For a second then I thought you said that you wanted to eat me." I sniggered. It was the truth, my dirty mind had heard wrong.

"What would you say if that WAS what I said?" He asked, a smirked present on his face.

"I would say... Go the fuck ahead." I told him confidently.

"And if we weren't here I would." Cyrus winked.

"But I ate you out in a hospital." I reminded him.

"Yeah. It was night and a hospital where they didn't check on you every 10 minutes. It also wasn't the hospital that my Dad worked at." Cyrus argued.

"But I'm horny." I groaned.

"You're not." Cyrus raised his eyebrows and pointed to the none existent dent in my pants.

"I'm mind horny." I made up a term.

"Well, If you eat your breakfast we can make out. Deal?" Cyrus suggested.

"Deal." I said, sitting up.

Cyrus handed me a piece of toast and I stared at it.

"Do you want to get out of here?" He asked me.

"More than anything." I nodded.

"Then eat the toast." He instructed.

I put the toast to my lips and hesitantly took a small bite.

"If you take bigger bites it will be gone quicker." Cyrus sighed and I nodded.

I took bigger bites and eventually finished my toast. Cyrus pecked my cheek and smiled.

"The more you eat and smile, the quicker you'll be out of here, trust me." He said.

"Cy?" I asked.

"Yeah, baby." He intertwined our fingers and looked up at me.

"Thank you." I smiled, squeezing his hand.

"For what?" He questioned.

"Being my best friend as well as my boyfriend." I answered.

"Always." He blushed.

"I love you." I told him truthfully.

"I love you too." He responded.

We leant towards each other and connected our lips as our eyes fluttered shut.

"Hey, Teej." A female voice interrupted, causing us to pull away immediately.

"Oh, hi Cyrus. I didn't know you were here." My Mom greeted.

"Hi." We said in unison and looked at each other amused.

"Your Dad and Amber have gone to get some drinks from the vending machine. How was last night? You look tired." She observed.

"It wasn't the best. I couldn't sleep." I told her.

"By the looks of it, neither could you Cy." She said.

"I didn't sleep at all." He told her.

He lay his head on my shoulder and I smiled.

"Hey dick suckers." Amber made a dramatic entry.

"Hey pussy lover number one." Cyrus and I said in sync causing us to burst out laughing.

"Hi son, Hi future son in law." My Dad said as he shut the door behind him.

"Hi Dad." I replied.

"Hi Harry." Cyrus greeted.

"Teej, I got you some lemon water." Amber handed me a big bottle of water.

"Thanks." I said, taking the bottle.

"Cyrus Gayman, I got you some apple juice because you wanted some last night." Amber look as if she was trying to hold in a laugh.

"Thanks Ambs." Cyrus chuckled.

"Why did you want apple juice?" I questioned, furrowing my eyebrows.

"It's a long story, I'll explain later when your parents aren't in the room." He answered.

"Okay..." I replied and he wrapped an arm around my torso.