Until the end

Cyrus' POV

"Happy to be home?" I giggled at TJ who had just dived onto his bed.

"No, I wanna go back to that very amazing hospital with their greasy pizza." TJ replied sarcastically, burying his head in his pillow.

"Well now it's back to your Moms amazing cooking or takeaway." I told him as I took a seat on the edge of his bed.

"I don't want takeaway for at least three months." TJ grimaced.

"Wait, did I just hear right? Did I just hear the words 'I don't want takeaway' come out of TJ Kippen's  mouth?" I questioned, fake gasping.

"What a once in a lifetime opportunity." TJ sat up and rolled his eyes jokingly.

"To be honest, I don't want takeaway either. We had way to much McDonald's." I agreed.

"I finished my Pokémon toy collection." TJ shrugged.

"You're a dork." I laughed.

"I'm your dork." He smiled goofily.

"And I wouldn't have it any other way." I replied truthfully.

TJ opened his arms and I crawled into his embrace. I didn't usually let him cuddle me but I guess I don't mind being the little spoon sometimes. TJ wrapped his arms securely around me and I nuzzled my head into the crook of his neck.

"Why does my pillow smell like your shampoo?" TJ asked me as he played with my hair.

"Let's just say, Ambers bed isn't comfortable at all." I replied, my voice muffled.

"But Amber and I have the same mattress." He frowned.

"But her mattress smells like..." 

"Girls?" TJ said.

"Yeah exactly and I don't like girls." I nodded.

"No shit." TJ chuckled.

"Boys, is it safe to come in?" Louise knocked at the door.

"Yeah if you're ready to see Cyrus' 8 incher." TJ chocked and I burst out laughing.

"W-w-were d-d-decent." I said between laughter.

Louise entered the room with TJ's bags from the car.

"I brought these up for you." She said before setting them down on the floor. 

"Thanks Mom." TJ replied with a smile.

"No problem but I'd really appreciate if you didn't tell me Cyrus' dick size next time." She told him and I blushed deeply.

"You think he's actually 8 inches? If he was only 8 inches my throat wouldn't have been that sore." TJ smirked and I slapped his chest lightly.

"That is my que to leave." Louise quickly left the room to avoid the situation.

"You're lucky I love you." I said.

"I love you too, babe." He replied before pecking my lips.

"Do you wanna go to the spoon for lunch or something?"  TJ asked.

"Sure, I'm down." I answered, head buried in the crook of his neck.

"Are you gonna move then?" He said.

"Five more minutes." I groaned.

"I thought you didn't like being the one cuddled?" TJ said with a confused smile.

"Things change." I shrugged.

"Yup, they do." He agreed, rubbing my back.

"What are you thinking of getting from the spoon?" I asked him, changing the subject.

"Baby taters and a chocolate milkshake, duh." He scoffed as if it was obvious, which it was.

"Can we share a milkshake like those cute Instapage couples?" I replied.

"Sure, baby." TJ said, rubbing circles on my back calmly. I closed my eyes and we lay there in a comfortable silence for a while.

"I don't wanna move, can we just go tomorrow?" I sighed.

"I suppose we can but you're gonna need to move in a second because I need to use the bathroom." He told me.

"And then you can come back and cuddle me again." I said, smiling into the crook of his neck.

"Of course, muffin." He chuckled.

"You're so cuddly lately." TJ observed.

"I am." I nodded.

"It's okay though, I love cuddling you." TJ kissed my shoulder lightly.

"I love you cuddling me too." I replied truthfully as I nuzzled my head more into his neck.

"Will it always be like this?" I questioned.

"What do you mean?" He replied softly.

"Like this, us." I explained.

"I'd like it to be." TJ told me.

"Me too. Imagine us in our 60's and you still holding me like this without a care in the world." I said, dreamily.

"I want that more than anything." He said calmly.

"Then promise me something." I told him.

"Anything." TJ nodded.

"That no matter what happens, we will always be there for each other. Even if 'us' doesn't work out, we can still rely on the other to be the shoulder we can cry on. Promise me that no matter what, we'll still be best friends?" I said hopefully.

"Me and you, no matter what, until the end. promise." TJ agreed.

"I promise the same to you." I smiled, lifting my head up to look at him causing our eyes to lock. My breath hitched for no particular reason. Was I falling even harder? was that even possible?

"God, I love you so much." TJ told me breathlessly, his heart beating so hard that I could feel it.

Our chests boomed in sink as we leant closer to each other for a kiss. Our noses touched and my gaze moved from his lips and to his eyes again.

"I love you too." I whispered, my breath still being caught in my throat.

Our lips finally touched and it was like my whole body was being electrocuted in the most amazing way possible. We had obviously kissed many times before but this, this was something different. The way his lips moulded with mine sent shivers down my spine, a whole heard of animals danced around in my stomach and my heart felt like it was going to jump out of my chest and connect with his. My only wish from this day forward was to be with this man until the end.