To go or not to go

Tw: Hospitals
Author's POV

"I've spoken to the counselor and he said that TJ can go home if you're not happy with him being sent to the hospital to stay. It is your legal right to say 'no'." Nurse Winterson told the Kippens.

"Oh thank god." Louise sighed in relief.

"But as he is still a minor so there are conditions which you are required to follow to ensure that he is getting the help that he needs." The nurse said.

"What are the conditions?" Harry questioned, slightly less tense than he was before.

"He will have check up's twice a week and those checks up's will include counselling. You are required to monitor everything he eats and what time he eats it. At his scheduled appointments you need to hand the notes over to the counselor and then if he see's them getting bad then he will legally be allowed to assign him a place at the hospital without your permission for his safety." Nurse winterson informed.

"Okay, we'll do that." Louise agreed.
"Also be expexting a call from the hospital as they will want to arrange the counselling as soon as possible, if he has any sort of break down or relapse you are required to bring him here first." Winterson added.
"Okay, thank you so much!" Harry said happily.
"Anytime." She nodded before walking off the continue her job.

"We should go and tell him." Louise said.
"Yeah." Harry nodded and they entered the hospital room that TJ had been staying in for the past few weeks.

Cyrus, Marty and E.V looked up at the parents with hopeful looks on their  faces but TJ still had his face buried in Cyrus' chest.
"What's happening?" Cyrus questioned.
"Does he still have to go?" Marty asked, panicking.
"Please don't say he still has to." E.V said.
"He doesn't have to go, he's coming home." Louis informed them and they all sighed in releif, including TJ.
"E.V, Marty can you go and get Amber for us? I think she's in the waiting room still and she doesn't know about the news." Louise asked.
"We're on it." They said in sync before leaving the room.
TJ finally showed his tear stained face and sat up before smiling at Cyrus. He could finally go home and cuddle with him in his own bed. They could go to the spoon and get baby taters instead of the disgusting hospital food. They would have wifi.

"Wanna pack?" Cyrus asked after pressing a kiss to his boyfriends nose.
"Sure." TJ nodded. The boys stood up and emptied each bed side table, making sure they didn't forget anything.
"We'll give you too some space." Louise said before exiting the room with Harry.

Cyrus ran over to TJ and wrapped his arms around TJ from behind.
"Baby, guess what?" He asked happily.
"What?" TJ replied as he turned around in the brown haired boys grasp.
"You're going home." Cyrus smiles brightly.
"I am." TJ smiled back before wrapping his arms around Cyrus.
"Babe, guess what?" TJ said.
"What?" Cyrus questioned.
"You mean the world to me." TJ told him truthfully and Cyrus blushed deeply.
"You are my world, babyboy." Cyrus replied, pulling him into a kiss. TJ kissed back roughly as he pulled his boy closer.
They were so focused on each other that they didn't notice Me-maw walk in.

"Wow, anyone would think you were married if they saw that." She told them causing them to pull away with growing smirks on their faces.
"Let them think that, we don't mind." TJ shrugged with a grin.
"What he said." Cyrus agreed before letting TJ out of his grasp so that he could pack his things.

"I take it that you're not going to the hospital, then." Me-Maw assumed.
"No, I'm not." TJ told her.
"That's good, you can have Cyrus as your full time nurse slash boyfriend." She shrugged.
"I already took those jobs about a month ago and i love them that much that i don't let his Mom pay me." Cyrus replied and he heard TJ chuckle lightly.
"Glad to hear that my Grandson behaves for you." She nodded.
"If he doesn't behave for me he gets- yeah I'm not gonna finish that sentence." Cyrus said and the boys burst out laughing.
"What's so funny?" Me-maw questioned, furrowing her eyebrows.
"I-in-inside j-j-joke." TJ told her between laughs.

"You think I'm stupid?" Me-maw raised her eyebrows.
"I knew exactly what you were gonna say and all I'm gonna say is: TJ, you are exactly like Pops, he enjoyed whips and chains too." She told them casually and they laughed harder, TJ was almost on the floor.

"What?!" Marty and E.V's jaws dropped in shock. No one has realized that they were standing there. TJ was now on the floor dying of laughter and Cyrus was holding onto the bed, trying to keep his balance.

"You heard nothing." Me-maw shrugged it off and the twins turned to each other with horrified looks on their faces. What did they just hear?