Totally not a date...

Author's POV

"TJ, get up it's nearly 10!" Amber exclaimed shaking her brother who just groaned at her in response.

"Amberrr leave me be." TJ complained with his eyes still closed.

"You're meeting Cyrus today. You need to get ready." Amber replied. She got no answer.

"TJ, come on get uuuup." Amber said throwing a pillow at his head.

"Ugh okay, okay. I'm getting up." TJ said before rolling out of his bed in his blanket.

"What are you trying to be? A caterpillar?" Amber questioned amused.

"Go awayyyy." TJ groaned in his very raspy morning voice.

"A very poisonous caterpillar, I see." Amber joked.

"He better be a very hungry caterpillar by the time he get's down stairs because I've cooked breakfast." Louise added walking into TJ's room.

"How can you be this lively in the mornings?" TJ mumbled.

"Maybe because we've had pancakes." Amber replied.

"Without me?!" TJ exclaimed finally lifting his head up and opening his eyes.

"Relax, son. There's some downstairs for you. Hurry up and get dressed before your Dad eats them." His Mom chuckled before putting his laundry on top of his dresser and walking out.

"I want that bed made as well!" Louise called while making her way down stairs.

TJ stood up and stretched while yawning. 

"I'll go and make sure Dad doesn't eat your pancakes. Cyrus will be here in approximately 56 minutes." Amber said before walking out an shutting the door behind her.

Once TJ was dressed he made his bed before walking down stairs. He walked into the kitchen to find his pancakes already on the plate for him.

"Thanks Mom." TJ said before digging into his breakfast.

He tuned his phone on and went through his notifications.

Instapage: (t.jkippen) @ Cyguygoodman has requested to follow you

Instapage: (t.jkippen) @ amberkippen_ commented on your post

Instapage: (t.jkippen) @ reedthomas liked your post

Instapage: (t.jkippen) @ iriscooper commented on a post you are tagged in

Message from "Cy" (2) "Goodnight :)" "Hey teej, you awake?"

TJ accepted Cyrus' follow request and replied "Yup, just eating pancakes."

He pressed send and continued eating his pancakes. He was looking forward to spending time with Cyrus and getting to know his new area.

TJ finished his breakfast and ran upstairs to style his hair. He stood in front of the mirror and stared at his reflection.

You're so ugly

"Stop." TJ whispered to the voice in his head.

Why are you still here?

"Shut up." He whispered and proceeded to finish styling his hair.

Even with your hair styled you're still disgusting, no wonder your Dad didn't want to look at you.

"Shut up!" He growled sternly.

"TJ, come and take your medication before you forget!" Louis called from downstairs.

He took a deep breath before replying. "Coming Mom!" He called back. He grabbed his phone and slid it into his pocket before putting his hoodie on carefully trying not to mess up his hair.