He wouldn't...would he?

TJ's POV

I sighed as I took a seat in a booth at The Spoon. I was supposed to be at school but I decided to skip last minute without telling anyone. I wasn't ready for all the questions, rumours and the damn people. I didn't want to face it just yet and aside from that, I had missed all of the classes so I wouldn't have a clue about anything they are talking about which would be extremely embarrassing if the teacher asked me a question. So instead of going to school I decided to just walk around town for a bit and I ended up here, at The Spoon. I had no intention of ordering anything, I just needed somewhere to be that wasn't school or my house.

"Aren't you supposed to be at school?" A familiar but unwanted person said as they approached me.

"Iris, I could say the same to you." I replied, faking a smile.

"I'm home schooled so I do my work when I get back from work." She said, before sitting opposite me.

"You're not home schooled, so why aren't you at school?" Iris questioned, actually sounding like she was interested in talking to me.

"I don't want to go. Anyways, shouldn't you be working?" I asked her, not really wanting to be haunted by her presence.

"I'm on my break and I need to tell you something." She answered.

What could she possibly have to tell me?

"Uh, go ahead, I guess?" I frowned.

"It's about Cyrus." She sighed, looking down at her lap.

"What about him?" I questioned as I sat up slightly.

"When you were in the hospital, Amber, Andi, Cyrus and I had a sleep over and Cyrus and I...Kissed." Iris admitted.

I felt my chest practically close up at her words and my heart began racing at the thought of somebody other than me kissing him.

"But he's gay, why would he kiss you?" I asked as scenarios of the situation filled my head.

"I don't know what goes through his head. You should talk to him about it." She said before walking off quickly.

I grabbed my bag before storming out of The Spoon with tears streaming down my face.

Why would he do that? He wouldn't, would he?

I could feel my heart shattering into a million pieces as I sprinted home, desperate for some privacy.

Cyrus' POV

"Have any of you guys seen TJ?" I asked, panicking as I sat down at the lunch table.

"No, I thought he was with you." Marty answered.

"I assumed he was with you." I replied. I hated not knowing where TJ was, What if he was in danger?

"Hey guys, have you heard? There's this 20 year old invention called a cell phone, you should totally check it out." E.V said sarcastically.

"Haha funny." Marty rolled his eyes at her before turning back to Cyrus.

"I called him earlier but he didn't answer. He's read my Good Morning text but didn't respond and he hasn't even read my text I sent him half an hour ago asking where he was." I explained.

"Relax, he probably fell back to sleep." E.V suggested.

"I'm going to check on him." I told them as I stood up from the table.

"Dude, you can't just leave." Marty grabbed my arm and frowned at me.

"Watch me." I responded and he released his grip on my arm and I walked off of the school grounds, to TJ's house.

TJ's POV

I slammed my front door behind me and began to sob uncontrollably. I just couldn't wrap my head around it. Cyrus, MY Cyrus had kissed somebody else.

"TJ?" My Mom rushed over to me and pulled me into a hug.

"Hey, what's wrong?" She asked as she rubbed my back, trying to calm me down.

"C-C-Cyrus-he-he-" I couldn't seem to get my words out.

"C'mon, let's go and sit down." She sighed before leading me into the living room.

I sat down and covered my face with my hands as I continued to cry. Those magazines were right, heartbreak does hurt like a bitch.

My Mom sat down next to me and put a hand on my back to sooth me.

"Try to calm down, honey." She said, softly, kissing my hair.

After a while I finally stopped sobbing and my eyes were just releasing silent tears of heartbreak.

"You want to tell me what's wrong?" She asked and I nodded.

"Cyrus kissed Iris." I informed her. It sounded even scarier when I said it out loud.

"What? Where did you hear that?" My Mom questioned.

"I-Iris told me." I answered as my bottom lip quivered.

"Have you spoken to Cyrus about it?" She replied and I shook my head from side to side.

"You should speak to Cyrus, you only have Iris' word for it and between you and me, she's not exactly trustworthy." She suggested.

"Especially when it comes to Cyrus." She added.

"I just don't think I can." I sighed.

"You can." She assured me.

"But what if it's true? I don't want to loose him." I replied, beginning to cry again and she sighed.

"Go up to your room and get some Pyjamas on. I'll be up with some Ice-Cream." She instructed.

"Thanks Mom." I smiled a little and whipped my tears before standing up and going to my room. 

As I ran up the stairs I heard the door bell ring. "Hi Cyrus." I heard my Mom say.

Shit.