"Only for you."

TRIGGER WARNING: EATING DISORDER, MENTIONS OF SUICIDE AND DEPRESSIVE THOUGHTS 

TJ's POV

I unlocked the door to my empty house, alone. Amber was still at school and my Mom and Dad were having a couples weekend alone somewhere. I wasn't in the best of moods to be honest with you. I barley spoke to anyone the whole school day and when Cyrus asked me what was wrong I just said that I was tired but that was far from the truth. I had a familiar empty feeling in my stomach and I wasn't going to let it go away no matter what. I felt healthier this way, skinnier.

I slung my bag onto the floor and kicked my shoes of before running up the stairs, almost falling over while doing so. I got to the bathroom and locked the door behind me in case Amber came home. I stood in front of the mirror, my shameful reflection staring back. 

"You need to loose wait" The voice ran through my head. 

I turned to the side to examine how I looked from that angle. Still ugly as fuck.

"You're a failure, anyone can see that.

"Please shut up." I whispered weakly.

I looked up and down at my fat, jiggly thighs. 

"See, you're so fat, so ugly."

I sighed in distress before pulling my shirt over my head. My belly hung over the waist band of my jeans, that's how fat I was. I examined my chest area, I was going to need bra's at this rate.

"You have bigger tits than your sister, how pathetic." The voice boomed louder in my head as tears brimmed my eyes.

"Ugly."

"Fat." 

"Pathetic."

"Girly."

"Just die."

"No, I can't leave Cyrus." I paced back and forth in the bathroom, running my hands through my hair. 

"Ha, you really think he loves you?" 

"He's said he does!" I screamed as tears streamed down my face and I sobbed uncontrollably.

"People lie TJ. I bet he's just using you because you're the only one who's pathetic enough to ignore me and go by your own rules."

"Shut up." I gritted my teeth as I clenched my fists.

"Cut."

"No!" I screamed.

"Cut! You deserve everything bad that comes your way."

"Shut up!" I growled, chocking out a sob.

"What are you going to do when every one else see's how much of a pathetic freak you are if you can't even handle me?"

"Shut up!"

"There is only one way to get rid of me."

I cried so hard that I could hardly breath. The voice was way to loud to even attempt to ignore and I was all alone.

"Pathetic."

"Sh-Shut up." I chocked out.

"Low life."

"Sh-u-ut u-p."

"Fat."

"P-please!" I cried out.

"Weak."

"Sh-u-"

"Die."

"Sh-"