Jackson

Marty's POV 

"Me and Buffy have got to go and set up the Gymnasium for Basketball Practice, See you guys later." I said in a hurry before getting up from the bench with Buffy who was clearly confused.

"Yeah, bye guys." She said, finally realising that I needed to talk to her.

"Okay, see ya." Andi replied and the rest waved.

I had realised something about that TJ guy, at first I thought I was going crazy but I definitely am not. It had to be him. The eyes, the hair, the accent and more importantly the birth mark that he had on his collar bone. 

Buffy and I walked to the Gymnasium where no one was as it was still early.

"What's up?" Buffy asked seriously.

"You might wanna sit down for this because it's absolutely crazy." I replied.

We went over to the benches and took a seat. I let out a deep breath before actually looking at her.

"You know TJ?" I said.

"What about him?" She questioned.

"Well you know how I had two other siblings that I was separated from before I was adopted by Maggie-" I was cut off.

"Are you saying what I think your saying?" She questioned. I nodded quickly.

"I mean, I thought I was going crazy at first when I realised where I recognised him from but then I saw a glimpse of the birth mark on his collar bone and then the mole he has on the back of his neck, it's the exact same as the one my mom had on her neck." I explained.

"This is crazy." Buffy stated.

"I know, but it's got to be him. It makes so much sense, he has been adopted recently, from a foster home, he has dads nose and Mom's eyes. He told us that he plays basketball because his Pop's taught him to, which is the exact same reason I play basketball. The day my Mom and Ty passed away we were at Me-maw and Pops' house in the back yard and Pops' was teaching Him, E.V and I how to play with our new Phisher price Basketball hoop we had gotten as our main 7th birthday present. We all loved it and we promised that we would stick to it and it looks like we did. I just wonder if E.V has." I rambled becoming emotional at the memory. 

"Do you really think it's him?" She questioned, taking my hands into her lap.

"It's Jordan, it has to be." I answered seriously.

"Well, the only way to be absolutely sure about it is to ask him." Buffy said.

"But I don't think he remembers." I replied.

"I think he does, he looked at you for a long time when Cyrus was introducing him. Maybe that was because he recognised you." She told me.

"But he would have said something by now." I said.

"He probably thinks he's being crazy, just like you did." Buffy replied.

"Do you really think I should tell him?" I asked.

"It's the only way you'll know for sure and it will eat away at you if you don't. I'll be there if you need me and even if it isn't, he'll understand I'm sure of it." She reassured me.

"It definitely him, he was wearing the necklace with Mom and Ty's thumbprint on too, under his hoodie." I said confidently.

"What necklace?" She questioned.

"like this one." I replied, pulling a necklace out of my pocket. It had two small charms on it. On the one charm it had a picture of my Mom with her thumbprint on the other side and on the other, there was a picture of my brother Tyrone and I also with his thumbprint on the back.