Right Now

*Very Minor smut warning*

TJ's POV 

It was my birthday and I had already opened my presents from my friends. We were all currently sat at the counter eating Ice-Cream for breakfast and Kip was asleep in his new bed. Cyrus was sat on my lap because there wasn't enough chairs but I really didn't mind it, I loved being able to hold him and protect him.

"Happy Birthday, Son!" My Mom and Dad said in unison when they burst through the kitchen door.

"Thanks, Mom and Dad!" I smiled brightly.

"We got you a present." My mom said excitedly, rushing over to me with a gift bag.

"It's from both me and your Dad." She smiled before handing it to me.

I looked inside and couldn't believe what they had bought me.

"Mom, Dad, Seriously?" I asked amazed.

"We figured you need a new one, we heard you yelling about it being to slow the other night so we got you that one." My Mom explained.

"And don't worry you can transfer the sim card that you have now to that one and keep all your pictures and contacts." Dad added.

I tapped Cyrus' leg lightly for him to get off my lap for a second and ran to give them a hug. They hugged me back tightly.

"Thank you so much!" I exclaimed before running back to the seat so that Cyrus could sit on my lap again.

I pulled the iPhone X out and realised I had two cases in there. One had a picture of Just me, Amber and my parents on the first time that we met and the other one had a picture of Cyrus and I, a picture of Me and Amber and the picture we took all together on my first day at Jefferson.

"Do you like them?" My Dad asked when I pulled out the cases.

"I love them, thank you." I replied with a smile.

"You're welcome." He replied before going back to his news paper.

"Oh, we're going to need you to dress nice and be ready by 5 pm. We are taking you somewhere." My Mom told me.

"Okay." I agreed.

"Cyrus, you too." My Dad told Cyrus.

"Okay." Cyrus replied.

"We have to go and sort something out for work really quick. We'll be back in time to take you to the place we are going to tonight." My Mom explained as she grabbed her purse from the kitchen side.

"Oh and Happy Birthday to you too Marty." My Mom added.

"Thanks Mrs, Kippen." Marty thanked my Mom.

"We got you a card, here." My Dad handed my brother an envelope. 

"Thank you." Mary took the card.

"We better go, see you later guys!" My Mom called as she left the house with my Dad.

"Bye!" We called back in unison.

I pulled my new phone out of the box and turned it on before putting the case that had all my friends on, on it just in case I dropped it.

"You need to take your pills." Cyrus whispered extremely quietly before kissing my cheek.

"With everyone here?" I whispered back.

"I'll get them out of here, don't worry." He replied, still whispering and I nodded before kissing his shoulder.

"Hey guys, why don't we watch a movie in the living room?" Cyrus suggested to everyone.

"Sure, lets do it." Amber agreed and they all followed her to the living room.