"Tyrus!"

Cyrus' POV

We pulled away from our second kiss and it was the best feeling ever. I had just kissed TJ Kippen. TJ Kippen let me kiss TJ Kippen. TJ Kippen kissed back. I was so pumped! - wait no stop imagining horrible things. I meant happy. 

"Cyrus, can I ask you something?" TJ said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Go ahead." I replied with a smile.

"Who were you talking about at the swings?" He questioned, his hands still not leaving my waist.

I looked down and blushed lightly.

"You." I said quietly.

"Who were you talking about?" I asked.

He lifted my chin with his finger making me look at him.

"You, duh." He told me, smiling.

"Can I ask you another question?" He added, stepping closer to me.

"Sure." I replied.

"Did you even notice that you called me 'babe' the other day?" He smirked.

"Y-yeah it sort of just slipped out, sorry." I apologised.

"It's okay, I liked it." I smiled.

"Really?" I blushed.

"Yeah, you can carry on calling me that if you'd like." He told me.

"Okay, babe." I winked and he giggled.

"Cyrus, I like you. I mean I really like you." He stated, looking into my eyes with his beautiful green ones.

"I really like you too." I replied, stepping closer to him.  

"Can I hug you?" TJ asked with a hopeful look on his face.

"Of course you can." I confidently agreed.

TJ wrapped his arms around me and I hugged back, nuzzling my head into the crook of his neck. He leant his head in my shoulder as I closed my eyes, enjoying the feeling of TJ's strong embrace.

We stayed in each others arms for around 5 minutes before pulling away.

"W-what does this mean for us?" I stuttered.

"What do you want it to mean?" He asked.

"Are we boyfriends?" I said looking down embarrassed.

"Only if you want to be." TJ replied.

"Of course I want to be." I told him sounding a little bit too eager. Thankfully, he didn't mind.

"Okay, then. Cyrus Goodman will you be my boyfriend?" He asked with a smile.

"Yes I will." I giggled.

We leant in for another kiss and pecked each other on the lips.

"Do you want to tell anyone else?" I questioned.

"I don't mind, as long as you're comfortable with it." He replied as we sat down on his bed.

"Yeah, I'm fine with it." I agreed.

"Let's go to Amber's room and not tell her as soon as we walk in. I'll sit on her couch and sit on my lap casually and see what she say's." he schemed. I chuckled at the thought of their reactions.

"This is going to be hilarious." I stated with a smile as we made our way to Ambers room.

TJ nodded and laced our fingers together before pressing a kiss to my temple. He let go of my hand as we approached Amber's door.