Everything is about to change.

Authors POV

"Boy's we're leaving in five minutes." Louise called up the stairs to TJ and Cyrus.

TJ and Cyrus broke away from each other, panting. Their lips were swollen and their hair was still wet from the shower.

"I didn't wanna stop." Cyrus complained.

"I didn't either but, duty calls." TJ replied with a sigh.

Cyrus wrapped his arms around TJ and held him close to him. TJ hugged back and kissed his boyfriends hair before closing his eyes for a few seconds.

"Baby, c'mon we have to go." TJ sighed sadly.

"Don't let go yet." Cyrus said, burying his head in the crook of TJ's neck, holding him tighter. Cyrus began to kiss a spot on TJ's neck and sucked on it harshly, leaving a dark hicky.

"Babe, my Mom's gonna see that." TJ chuckled.

"She gave us condoms which we still haven't put to use. I don't think she's going to be bothered by a hicky. Give me one if you want to." Cyrus shrugged, lifting his head out of TJ's neck.

TJ left soft kisses on Cyrus' neck, trying to find his spot. He kissed a spot at the bottom of his neck, close to where his own hicky was and Cyrus let out a quiet whimper causing TJ to smirk proudly. TJ sucked on the spot, occasionally swiping his tongue across it for a few minutes and finally left a hicky. TJ smiled proudly at it.

"Now, everyone will know that you belong to me." TJ said.

"And everyone will know that you belong to me." Cyrus replied.

"Only you." The blonde boy nodded before leaning in.

"TJ, Cyrus, c'mon we haven't got all day!" Louise shouted from downstairs.

"Coming!" TJ called before pecking Cyrus' lips.

They intertwined their fingers and walked out of the room, lips still swollen.

"So, that's what you were doing?" Louise raised her eyebrows.

"Hey, I like tongue action. It's not like we fucked." TJ said.

"Language." Harry warned, walking into the hall way.

"Anyway, are you ready to go?" Louise questioned.

"Yeah, but where are we even going?" TJ replied.

"You'll see." Harry told him as they headed out of the door. Cyrus just stayed silent. He knew exactly where they were going and he didn't want TJ to go.

TJ and Cyrus got into the back of the car and sat close to each other, Cyrus was almost on TJ's lap.

"What's wrong, baby?" TJ whispered.

"Nothing. I just love you a lot." Cyrus smiled.

"I love you too." TJ replied. Harry and Louise seemed to be having a whole different conversation outside of the car.

"What do you think they are talking about?" TJ asked Cyrus.

"No idea." Cyrus shook his head.

"But lets not waist time." Cyrus smirked and TJ frowned in confusion.

"What do you mean?" TJ questioned.

"We could finish what we were doing upstairs." Cyrus winked and TJ smirked before connecting their lips.

They pulled away from the kiss, breathlessly a few minutes later and Harry and Louise were still talking outside.

"Why are you so horny today?" TJ whispered teasingly in Cyrus' ear.

"Just hormones. Is It bothering you?" Cyrus asked.

"Not at all. I find it hot that you're craving my lips every five minutes." TJ replied huskily.

"Try every five milliseconds." Cyrus corrected, pulling TJ into another kiss. TJ kissed back straight away and smiled against Cyrus' lips. Cyrus slipped his tongue into TJ's mouth and pulled him closer, if that was even possible.

"Boys, I'm going to stop you before you end up having sex in my car." Louise said as she sat in the front passenger seat. Cyrus and TJ shared one last long kiss before pulling away, smiling brightly.

"Love you." Cyrus told TJ breathlessly.

"Love you too." TJ replied. Cyrus put his seat belt on and snuggled up to TJ. TJ wrapped his arms around Cyrus and closed his eyes.

"Everyone buckled up?" Harry asked as he started the engine up.

"Yup." TJ muttered quietly.

Both Harry and Louise turned to each other and then to TJ and Cyrus. The sight of the boys made them smile, they were happy that they were happy but then Louise realised that everything was going to change.

Harry began to drive down the road in the direction of the hospital. He didn't want his son to go but he wanted him happy and healthy and this was the last option.

After a 20 minute car ride full of cuddling and secret short make out sessions they finally arrived.

TJ's eyes fluttered open when the car came to a stop and Cyrus' eyes went wide. He gripped onto TJ''s hand and squeezed it.

"W-why are we here?" TJ stuttered, furrowing his eyebrows.

"We'll explain when we get inside. There's nothing to worry about, I promise." Louise said nervously. 

TJ nodded, clearly confused before unbuckling his seatbelt. 

"Cy, you need to let go of me now." TJ chuckled. Cyrus hesitantly released TJ from his grasp before unbuckling his own belt. They stepped out of the car hand in hand and Cyrus pulled TJ into a passionate kiss, worried that he might not be able to do that for a while.

"I love you so much." Cyrus told TJ before pulling him into a strong hug.

"I love you too, baby." TJ smiled. They pulled away from the hug and locked fingers again before beginning to walk towards the hospital entrance. Cyrus gulped nervously. How long was TJ going to have to stay? Would he ever get to hold him again? How long until he could fall asleep with his forehead against TJ's again? How long until he could passionately make out with him again? Everything was about to change and no one was ready.