Shower

Author's POV

Cyrus sat on the bench, watching his boyfriend play basketball with the rest of the team. He would stand up and cheer whenever TJ scored without a care in the world. Even if the rest of the team did give him the strangest looks ever seen in the whole of the universe, it was definitely safe to say he didn't give a flying flamingo.

Basketball practice was over and TJ ran over to Cyrus with a wide smile on his face.

"Ready to go, baby?" TJ asked Cyrus.

"Sure, where are we going?" Cyrus replied.

"I was thinking we could go back to my house and have a sleepover, just the two of us. Only if you want to, of course.." TJ suggested with a sly wink. 

Cyrus felt a blush creep up on to his cheeks at his boyfriends action. What was this boy doing to him?

"Sure, I'm down." Cyrus agreed.

"-Or up. You know what? Direction doesn't matter, of course I want to." Cyrus rambled nervously and TJ found it adorable.

"Okay, what do you wanna do?" TJ giggled and took Cyrus' hand into his as they walked down the street.

"Watch movies, cuddle, make out. Y'know, the usual." The brown haired boy blushed yet again at the thoughts of what could happen popped into his head. He would never say it out loud, he didn't want to scare TJ away.

"Have I ever told you how much I love you?" TJ rhetorically questioned.

"Hmm, A few times." Cyrus nodded.

"Have I ever told you how much I love you?" Cyrus added, emphasising the "You".

"Yup, a few times actually." TJ told him and Cyrus chuckled.

"Well I'm going to tell you again. I love you." Cyrus replied.

"I love you too." TJ kissed Cyrus' hair.

"I love you more." Cyrus said.

"Nuh-uh that's impossible." TJ denied.

"Is not." Cyrus argued.

"Is too." TJ smiled.

"Not."

"Is."

"Not."

"Is." 

"Just shut up already." TJ stopped walking and smashed his lips onto Cyrus' to stop him from talking.

They pulled away after a couple of seconds, blushing deeply.

"Can we go home and make out now?" Cyrus said breathlessly.

"Happily." TJ smirked. 

They linked hands again and continued walking to TJ's house.

"Hey, boys." Louise greeted when they walked through the door.

"Hey, Mom." TJ called back.

"Hello, Louise." Cyrus replied.

"Where are you?" TJ asked.

"Kitchen!" She shouted. 

TJ and Cyrus made their way to the kitchen with their fingers still intertwined.

Mrs. Kippen was at the stove cooking dinner and TJ sat at the counter. Cyrus decided to ignore that there were six other chairs and planted himself onto TJ's lap before snuggling into his shoulder.

"How was basketball practice, honey?" TJ's mother asked as she poured some type of sauce into the pan.

 "It was good actually." TJ answered, wrapping his arms securely around Cyrus.