I love you

TJ's POV 

Cyrus and I were lay in bed that night with our arms wrapped securely around each other. I still couldn't get over the fact that Cyrus Goodman was my boyfriend. It had been a week since I moved here and I had already fallen in love, found my brother and had my first real kiss. I didn't count the ones with Reed because they didn't really mean anything. My first kiss with Cyrus was absolute bliss. My knees went weak, my cheeks heated up and I could swear to you that my heart skipped a couple of beats. I had never felt anything like this before and I wanted it to last for ever, hopefully it would. I can't put they way I feel about Cyrus into words, it was way more than supercalifragilisticexpialidocious that was a mere understatement of what I felt. I was madly in love with this boy and nothing could ever change that.

We were under the covers and his head was lay on my chest as one of my hands played with his hair and the other wrapped around his petite waist. I loved cuddling with him , being able to hold and protect him from all the danger that was out there in the world. After dinner we came up to my room and haven't left each others arms once, not even to use the bathroom.

"When can I meet your parents?" I asked in a whisper so that I didn't wake anyone in the house up. It was currently 3:43 A.M ( A/N: seriously it is rn and I have school tomorrow or I guess you could say later.) and everyone in the house was asleep, including Amber, Iris and Andi.

"How about you stay over at my house next week end and meet them then? They are always super busy within the week due to work and stuff. Bubs is the only one who sleeps at home in the week because Dad has to stay at a hotel next to his offices." He answered.

"What do your parents do?" I questioned curiously.

"My Dad is a lawyer and Bubs is a therapist." He replied before lacing his fingers with my hand that was around his waist.

"You have cool parents, baby." I told him impressed.

"I'm not even going to deny it." He said confidently causing me to chuckle.

"Dad said I remind him of Bubs when he was my age."  He added randomly.

"How long have they known each other?" I asked amazed.

"They have been together since they were thirteen. My Dad asked Bubs out a week after he met him. They were both adopted so they got on really well and Bubs told me that he instantly fell in love with my Dad." He explained.

"Hmm, sounds familiar." I replied with a smile and I felt him nod as he played with my fingers.

"I want to stay with you forever TJ. I know we haven't been together for even a day yet but I am in love with you and I never want this to end." He said, looking up to me.

"In in love with you too, baby and I can't ever see this ending at any point. Even when we have dentures and grey hair I will still love you." I told him.

"You'd look cute with grey hair, babe." He replied, running a hand through my hair.

"You'd definitely be able to pull off a Grandpa cap." I said with a small chuckle.

"I love you." Cyrus replied, blushing deeply.

"I love you too." I replied, pressing a kiss to his hair.

Cyrus smiled and then let out a yawn.

"Tired, baby?" I asked softly. He just nodded and nuzzled his head into my neck.

"Wanna go to sleep now?" I said and he nodded again.

"Goodnight, Babyboy. love you." I closed my eyes and tightened my grip on him to make sure that he was safe.

"Love you too." He mumbled sleepily.

God he's adorable.

Now all I needed was E.V back in my life and everything would be perfect.