Night 1 without(?) him

TJ's POV 

I lay awake with my face nuzzled into Cyrus' Jacket. I kept closing my eyes, desperately trying to make it seem that Cyrus was there but every time I lied to myself, the further away he seemed. I wanted nothing more than to cuddle up to him right at this moment. I just wanted to be at home with Cyrus, In my own bed.

I picked my phone up and looked at the time. The clock read 3:44 A.M and I sighed. I had been lay here since 10:30 PM and not once had I even almost fell to sleep. I studied my lock screen and smiled at the memory. It was the picture from when Cyrus took me Roller skating ages ago. Our smiles were so big and we looked so happy together, I wished I could have that right now.

I wanted him to annoy me by going on about how over rated the T-rex is. I wanted him to lay on my chest and breath softly as he slept. I wanted to be able to tangle my finger in his chocolate brown hair as we made out. But I could have any of it. I needed him. Even if it was to see him for 5 minutes, even 1, I needed it. I needed to at least hear his voice. 

It was then I remembered him saying "You can call me whenever, even if it's 3:00 A.M..." I didn't want to wake him up but I couldn't go another second without him.

I clicked on his contact and pressed the call button before pressing the phone to my ear. It took less than two seconds for him to pick up.

"Hey, baby." He said happily.

"Hey. Did I wake you up?" I asked.

"No, I couldn't sleep anyway." He replied.

"Me either." I said.

"Hey, I have an idea. Call me on facetime so we can see each other." Cyrus suggested.

"Okay, love you." I smiled.

"Love you too." He said before I hung up the call. I went to facetime and called him from there. He picked up and his face came onto my screen. I smiled brightly at him, his hair was all fluffy which made him look adorable.

"Hey babe." He said.

"Hey muffin." I smiled.

"How was today?" He asked.

"Could have been better, could have been worse." I sighed.

"What about your day? Anything interesting happen when you left?" I added.

"Nothing much. Amber cried when we told her but we had a sleepover and that seemed to cheer her up a little. Me on the other hand, not so much." He answered.

"Where are you right now?" I Questioned.

"I'm in your bed. I should be sleeping in Ambers room but she snores like an angry pig in her sleep." He joked and I laughed.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door where Cyrus was.

"Yeah?" Cyrus said quietly.

"Is that Teej?" Someone asked and Cyrus nodded. Someone sat next to Cyrus and as soon as the light adjusted I could see who it was.

"Hey Ambs." I smiled.

"Hey baby bro. How are you?" She asked me.

"I could be better. What about you?" I responded, cuddling into Cyrus' jacket more.

"Same as you I guess." She shrugged.

"Jeez are you trying to impregnate that Jacket?" Amber raised her eyebrows, amused.

"Well yeah that was the goal." I said sarcastically.

"It's my Jacket." Cyrus told her.

"That makes more sense." She nodded.

"I'm gonna go back to bed. Love you baby bro, sleep well." She blew me a kiss.

"Love you too, Goodnight." I replied and she walked out of the room, shutting the door behind her.

"Then there were two." Cyrus said and I chuckled.

"Hey babe?" Cyrus said.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"I miss you." He told me.

"I miss you too. That's why I called you, I wish you were here." I sighed.

"I'll see you tomorrow to spend as much time as I can with you. I'm coming to work with my Dad when he starts and that's at like seven A.M so three more hours babe." He told me.

"Why don't we stay awake together on here for the next three hours? Then we can cuddle and sleep when you get here." I asked of him.

"Sounds good to me." He smiled.

"Hey guess what!" I exclaimed.

"What, baby?" He questioned.

"Did you know that Astronauts grow up to two inches when they are in space?" I asked him.

"I didn't know, that's pretty cool." He said, sounding impressed.

"I read it out of a book in the common room earlier." I told him.

"Cool. Did you make any new friends?" He asked me.

"Yeah, there's this one guy. His name is Connor and we study math together." I answered 

"He helped me with some of the algebra problems we were given and don't worry he's straight as fuck and also not my type so you don't need to get jealous." I added.

"Pffft, me? Jealous?" Cyrus said unconvincingly causing me to raise my eyebrows at him.

"Okay I was a little jealous up until you said that he's straight and ugly, those are good signs." Cyrus admitted.

"When did I say he was ugly?" I questioned.

"When you said he's not your type. If he's not your type then I find him ugly." Cyrus smiled sassily.

"I guess he is pretty ugly." I shrugged.

"Ha, I'm always right." He stuck his tongue out like a child.

"You're a dork." I shook my head fondly at him.

"Your dork." He said.

"How many times have we said this to each other?" I asked with an amused smile on my face.

"A lot of times but still...." He said, implying for me to continue our saying.

"I wouldn't have it any other way." I said, meaningfully, snuggling up to his jacket and inhaling his sent.