We Promise

Author's POV

TJ giggled as another piece of popcorn hit Cyrus on the forehead.

"Oh c'mon, you've got to get the next one." Cyrus encouraged.

They were currently playing a game that TJ liked to call "Popcorn basketball." Cyrus was the hoop and of course TJ was the one shooting.

"Bare with me, I haven't played basketball in a while. My aim is off." TJ said, chuckling before throwing another piece of popcorn at his boyfriend. The popcorn bounced off of Cyrus' forehead and broke into two pieces causing TJ to laugh.

"You're a little hard-headed." He joked.

"Why do I feel like you're purposely missing my mouth?"  Cyrus frowned, smiling a little.

"I promise I'm not, your mouth is just too small." TJ laughed as he reached for another piece of popcorn.

"Your tongue doesn't struggle to get in it so it can't be that small." Cyrus muttered to himself but TJ heard him loud and clear.

"My dick doesn't struggle either." TJ smirked and Cyrus jaw dropped.

"Teej- you can't just say that." Cyrus responded to his boyfriends dirty but (Kind of) true comment.

"I just did." He shrugged before taking another shot, surprisingly making it.

"No that doesn't count." Cyrus told him as he chewed the popcorn.

"What? Why?" TJ asked, pouting.

"Because that was salted Popcorn, I only like sweet." Cyrus answered.

"But I still made the shot." TJ argued.

"But it was salted." Cyrus replied, raising his eyebrows at TJ.

"Salty much?" The taller boy joked.

"That was terrible." Cyrus rolled his eyes at the bad joke his boyfriend had just made.

"Just like your judgement on popcorn." TJ said, smirking.

"Sweet is superior." Cyrus stated as he made his way towards his bathroom.

"No, salty is superior." TJ replied, sort of shouting so that Cyrus could hear him from the other side of the door.

"That's like saying Donald Trump has common sense." Cyrus sniggered.

"Is not!" TJ exclaimed, pretending to be offended.

"It is, Honey. Just admit it." 

"I'm not admitting anything." TJ responded, folding his arms purely out of stubbornness.

"Do you love me?" Cyrus asked as he walked out of the bathroom.

"Of course I do." TJ nodded as Cyrus took a seat on his lap.

"Then admit it, sweet flavoured popcorn is superior." Cyrus tried to persuade TJ to say it.

"You will never hear those words leave my mouth." TJ pulled a fake zip across his lips and kept his mouth shut.

"I'm not cuddling or kissing you until you say it." Cyrus shrugged as he moved off of TJ's lap. Before he could move completely, TJ wrapped his arms around Cyrus and pulled him back.

"Pwease?" TJ batted his eyelashes and leant his head on Cyrus' shoulder.

"Nope." Cyrus crossed his arms and turned his face way from TJ.

"Babyyyyyy." TJ moaned.

"Nope." Cyrus said stubbornly.

"But, I thought you loved me." TJ fake cried.