"Goodnap"

Author's POV

TJ and Cyrus entered the Kippen's house, hand in hand.

"Mom, We're back!" TJ called as he shut the door behind him and Cyrus. TJ was trying his best to seem happy but Cyrus could tell that most of his smiles were fake.

"I'm in the living room!" She replied.

TJ and Cyrus made their way to the living room after dumping their bags under the stairs.

"Hi, Mom." TJ went over to her and hugged her randomly. She hugged back while frowning and turned to Cyrus, confused. "I'll tell you later." Cyrus mouthed and she smiled as if to say "Okay."

"How was school?" Louise asked as TJ pulled away from the hug and sat next to her.

"It was okay, nothing much happened." TJ lied as Cyrus took a seat next to him.

"Honey, I'm home!" I familiar deep voice shouted.

"Hi, Dad!" TJ replied, his fake happiness flowing through his voice.

"How come you're back so early?" Harry questioned with a smile.

"Our hours have been reduced for now." Cyrus answered for him.

"I bet you're happy about that then." Harry said.

"Yup." TJ nodded.

"Teej, can you do me a favour and make me a cup of tea, please?" Louise asked of him.

"Sure, anyone else want one?" The blonde boy answered.

"Me please, son." Harry told him and TJ nodded in response.

"Muffin?" TJ said, looking at Cyrus.

"I'm good thanks, baby." Cyrus replied.

"Okay." TJ exited the room and Louise immediately turned to Cyrus.

"What happened?" She whispered.

"He had another attack. I heard him screaming in the bathroom and he was talking to someone but when I got there, no one was there and he had locked the door. When he finally let me in he was saying bad things about himself like 'I'm pathetic' and stuff like that so I think the voices came back." Cyrus told her and she sighed sadly.

"This is the second time. Do you know if he had the urge to cut of anything?" Harry asked.

"Well, he didn't say that he did but I did hear him say 'I can't do that, I'll let Cyrus down' or something like that and I have a feeling that he was talking about the fact that if he cut he would disappoint me." Cyrus answered.

"We have no other choice then." Louise said. 

"What do you mean?" Cyrus furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"He's going to have to go to the hospital because quite clearly he's just getting worse. Did he take his medication this morning?" Louise said.

"Yeah, I watched him take it." Cyrus nodded.

"It isn't working then, it really is getting worse." Louise' eyes filled with tear but she quickly wiped them away as soon as they fell.

"Is there not another other option?" Cyrus asked, panicked.

"I'm afraid not, love." She shook her head and Harry just sat there, not quite sure how to react. Cyrus gulped, hoping that it would make the knot that was currently in his stomach untie.

"I'm going to go and help him." He said, standing up.

"Cyrus?" Louise said and the boy turned to look at her.

"Don't say anything to him yet, please." She told him and he nodded hesitantly before leaving the room.

He walked into the kitchen and saw TJ watching the kettle boil, fascinated by the bubbles. Cyrus smiled fondly at him before walking up behind him and wrapping his arms around his waist.

"Hey." Cyrus greeted, planting a kiss to his shoulder.

"Hey, babe." TJ said absentmindedly, not drawing his attention away from the bubbles inside the kettle.

"Can we go to sleep after I've made these?" TJ asked as the kettle finished boiling.

"Of course we can." Cyrus answered.

TJ picked up the kettle and poured the boiling water into the mugs before stirring It.

Cyrus released TJ from his grasp and picked up one of the mugs so that TJ wouldn't have to carry two.

"Thanks." TJ smiled and Cyrus grinned back as they took the drinks to TJ's parents.

"Thank you." Harry and Louise said in unison.

"You're welcome. We're going up to my room now, see you later." TJ latched onto Cyrus' hand with his own and pulled him up the stairs quickly.

"Slow down, Teej. My legs are smaller than yours."  Cyrus said.

"Hurry up you old man, I wanna sleep." TJ complained.

"Old man? I'll show you exactly who's  the old man." Cyrus smirked before sprinting up the stairs quicker than TJ ever could.

"Rude." TJ pouted jokingly. He ran after Cyrus and found him already laying on his bed, out of breath from running. TJ shut the door and walked over to his bed before collapsing next to Cyrus.

"What are you doing all the way over there?" Cyrus questioned, opening his arms. TJ smiled and crawled into Cyrus' safe embrace. He nuzzled his head against Cyrus' chest and yawned.

"TJ, you know that I love you, right?" Cyrus asked, feeling guilty for telling TJ's parents about his episode.

"Yeah, I love you too." TJ replied.

"Goodnight." He added.

"It's not night time, baby." Cyrus chuckled.

"It's nap time so, Goodnap?" TJ made up a word.

"Goodnap, baby." Cyrus grinned.

TJ managed to fall asleep with in a few minutes. Cyrus, on the other hand, couldn't sleep at all. Because he had told TJ's parents, TJ would now be sent back to hospital and he felt like it was all his fault. What had he done?