Part 1

PART-1

2013, Delhi university, Delhi.

Today is the first day of Hon's final yearexams. 1.00am at noon , all students are coming out after finishing their exam.Noise , rackets around the whole university, Students are shouting, laughing,some are sad, so some are happy..asking each others " how's your paper "

Arnav : listen to me very carefully, I won'trepeat it... She wears a green top & a blue Jeans & red brown specs , shehas medium length hair , fair complexion . She will come out from math'sdepartment, gallery no -3. I want her safe & If I see a little scratch onher body then you all are gone..

Man-1 :Yes, boss..we'll take care of that. (caller cuts the line)

Man-2 : well, exam will finish at 1.00 am. Wehave to take our position before she mixed with all students. Then it'll beimpossible to find her.

Man-3 : I don't get 1 thing. Why boss didn'tgive us a photo of that girl. Then this work will be very easy. We should askfor it.

Man-1 : boss, doesn't have any photo of thatgirl ,and now we don't have time to wait. By hock or crock we've to accomplish this work today &before 4.00pm. Did you all hear me before 4.00pm. otherwise we all are died.

Let's go to the corridor. I'll stand at themiddle of the corridor, and you both at the exit...no change for any mistake.

In the exam hall, Gallary-3.

Khushi : hiss, Jiya, I'm done..I'm gonnasubmit my papers.. what about you ?

Jiya: Khushi, wait..wait.. just 5 mins.. 1short note left..

Hello, students..silent please...now stopwriting,, and starts revision, check your loose-shit no, question no. Hurry up.

Khushi: hhsss ,jiya .. Ok.. ... I'm going, I'll wait for you atwashroom.

Khushi submitted her paper & came out fromthe gallery. Was going to washroom.

Man-1 : ( on call ) hey, she is out.. she isgoing toward you.. stop her.

Man-2 : But she is not wearing jeans but blackpant. And it seems her hair is long..

Man-1 : So, what, isn't she wearing green top& specs...& Do you know her exact length of hair, she also has faircomplexion...don't waste time, stop her..now..

Man -2 & 3 : umm, excuse me .. will youplease tell us the way of principal'sroom.. if you don't mind..

Khushi : why not sure.. come with me.. thisway..

Khushi was walking ahead them & showingthen the path..

They both man a bit behind her.. after fewsteps.. 1 of man dropped some chloroform on hunky and pressed it on hernose& mouth.. second man looked here & there to make sure no one noticethem...And exactly that happened. Man-2 picked her & started walking tocar..Mant-3 was with him.

Watch man : hey, what happened ? & who areyou ?

Man-3 : Oh! She is my sister, she's faint, sowe are taking her at home with teacher's permission..

Watch man : but I didn't hear anything...no onecalled me in..(They walked away fromthere before to finish watch man )

Man-1 : hurriedly ,open car's door ..get herin..hurry up..what was that watch man asking ? did he suspect you ?

Man-2 : leave it.. let's go from here..in notime the left that place ..

After 1 & half , Raizada mention ,Delhi.

Arnav : Hello, have you done ?

Man-1 : yes, Sir , we've reached guest house 5mins ago.

Arnav : what is she doing ? is she ok ?

Man-1 : Sir, she is unconscious , sleeping onthe bed.. would i wake up her ?

Arnav : No need , let her be like that.. youall leave that house now .. your payment is on it's way..collect that...

Arnav thank something for few seconds...Theagain dialed the number for his guest house..

Maid : Hello, Sir ( She knows who is it..cos, only Arnav calls here )

Arnav : There is a maam on my bed room, whenshe wakes up make sure she get all she wants..is it clear /

Maid : Yes, Sir.

Arnav opened his laptop to do some work. Butdoesn't know why he couldn't concentrate on it. might be for that reason...

Arnav Singh Raidaza is the famous businesstycoon of the city, today had kidnapped a girl...Well..he is notsorry for that..He can to do anything for his FAMILY.. can stoop more for thehappiness of her SISTERS.. anything when it's matter of their happiness.

Arnav has done what he supposed to do.........He doesn't know why today he is feeling so strange..He doesn't even see herface, but still feeling a unknown strain toward HER.

At thesame time downstairs, RM

A 23 years but still looks teenage modern beautiful girl stormed enter..

Shedidn't look anything, already pushed 1 maid. And also pushed a very pretty & beautiful lady of her early 30,without saying any sorry she strode upstairs .

Anjali : hey, Aranya[ Aranya means deep wood]watch out ? listen to me , what happened ?

Arnav 's thought of train Brockto hear the smack sound of next door of his.

And also heard Anjali's voice. Hestood & went out to see what's the matter..

Anjali was knocking on Aranya's door.

Arnav : Di, what happened ?

Anjali : Don't know chhote, Aru came home like storm & lockedherself in.. Now isn't opening the door...

Arnav : Ok.. relax .. You go..i'll check..

Anjali : Okay , okay.. do , what you want.. but Chote, let me tell you 1thing, you are pampering her too much.. She is all set , just like a spoilbrat..

Arnav : ( Smiled), no Di, don't think like that..I've full faith on hermShe 'll never make us down.. AND don'tforget after all she is Arnav Singh Raizda's Sister .

Anjali : You & your Sister.. Hey DM save us. With little irritationAnjali left from there.

Arnav : Aru, aru open the damn door...aru..

Arnav : I'm telling you for the last time..just open it or not then I'llbang it.. right now..aru..

After 2/3 secons..the door opens..Arnav enters the room & getsshocked to see his Aru's facial expression.. She was sitting on the floor..alldisheveled look..Arnav runs to her..

Arnav : aru.. aru.. what happened ? just tell me, what happened ?

No reply.. Aranya is looking to Arnav

Arnav : speak up damn it.. your silence is killing me... Arnav shackedAranya..

After few seconds..

Aranya : Bro, He just got married..How could he do this ? how ? I can'tlive without him bro..

Arnav Singh Raizada becomes bewilder. How is it possible? No it's notpossible..

To be continue.........