Part 48

PART- 48

Arnav[ whispered] : relax!! I won't eat you up.. don't tie your hair.. I don't like it & don't want anyone see your bare back. .... [ khushi was dying due to blush]

But in process to open her hair, by chance Arnav's hand rubbed Khushi's blouse. She wore a blouse which has only one hook. And accidently it opened. Arnav felt it when his wrist touched

Her back, he got scared and thought that Khushi will think he did it intentionally , so immediately he stepped back... on other side Khushi terrified that in no time blouse could fall from should, & Arnav will see her bare body in open place or what if some come and see her like that.

Khushi instantly hugged Arnav, in no time turned and press her back on his chest and clung him. Now neither Arnav or no one can see her bare back. Though it's not possible for her open hair. And she clenched Arnav right hand and wrapped it around belly.

Khushi: Arnav Ji, don't move, pls.. [ she was hell nervous]

This things happened so fast that to get it Arnav needs few seconds and when he understood , Khushi isn't getting him wrong , he tighten his hand around her belly. Any by left hand held her shoulder.

Arnav : Khushi's relax!! I'm here, don't panic.. or people will notice us...

Khushi : Arnav ji, Nk vai is coming to us.. [ Khushi was sweating then]

Arnav : ohh!! Shit.... Come with me.... Arnav taking Khushi with him hurriedly entered in their room and in that position instantly locked door....

Here from outside ,

NK : Nannav, meri vai,, open the door.. hey what's this ? I came here talk to you and both locked door... Arnav and Khushi were hearing him from inside.

Anjali came there : what happened , NK vai ?

NK : Dii, Nannav and Khushi bhabhi entered in and locked door to see me coming... [ Anjali's jaw dropped]

Anjali : shush...!!! NK, vai it's not that.. try to understand.. maybe they both have something important to do that's why went to in room... you'll talk to them later.. Aranya is asking for you.. come...

NK : Ohh!!! Got it.. got it..

Anjali [giggling ] : got it na !!! then let's go don't disturb them [ Anjali dragged NK with her ]

Inside room ...................

Khushi : Chii !!! what are they thinking about us ?

Arnav : what the !!! why you even giving ear on their words... now change it.. what a dangerous dress !!! [Arnav slowly pulled back]

Khushi clutching her sari and wrapping her pallu moved back.

Khushi : it's not at all bad dress, if you don't loose my hair then nothing will happen..

Arnav : you should give me thanks for that otherwise think what could happen.. what if you're in hall room like that and then it opened there... then ??

[ Khushi to imagine that view and her condition got scared and immediately hugged Arnav again , who was standing only 3 feets away from her . Arnav hugged her back]

Arnav : hey,, It's ok.. I's just pulling your legs.... Don't panic.. nothing will happen... looked at me.. Khushi see.. [ Khushi looked at him and he cupped her face] I'll be with you always ,whenever you need me. Even you don't want me, then I'll be around you... just to make sure you're safe. Ok...

Khushi [ nodded] : hummm ...

This is surly a new journey, a new beginning to set up their compel marriage into a love bond.. which was must inevitable to show their relationship a new path. Specially for khushi .. she was in badly need to get this type of assurance from her husband's end...