Part 51

PART-51 :

Arnav : Tum sone kaha diya ? [ when did you let me get sleep] [ then he leaned over her years] anyways , didn't aunty tell you putting leg on husband is bad manner ???

Khushi again blushed and in coyness she pushed him and was about to get down then Arnab held her hand , Khushi looked at him...

Arnav : Did you gave any think on Aranya's marriage ? [ he was serious and Khushi didn't miss the sadness in his voice..Khushi placed her palm on his knuckle.. Didn't know why but She couldn't see him in pain ]

Khushi : What I thought was right I do that and now It's aunty & Ajit should understand that they could toggling two different relation together ... They should respect ours one and accept Aranya & Ajit's one... Arnav Ji I believe we can't change our destiny ..What is in Aranya's fate will must happen.... [ pause].. [Arnav without any expression looking at her]... Do you think I'm wrong ? Then I'll go to aunty and request her to accept Aranya ... I just wanted Aranya go there with honor and dignity which she deserves ........ [she suggested ]

Khushi stopped and waited for Arnav's reply..Arnav for few couple of moments was staring at her.. into her eyes so did Khushi... Then to give Khushi a big surprise Arnav placed his palm on her check ... slightly rubbed .... She felt a series of new sensations run through her spine....

Arnav : you never wrong... You're better than us ( he meant himself & Aranya)..I believe you...[ pause] ... I just wish Aru get some joy in her life... When mumma died she was 4 years old... She never got enough proportion of Love ,Khushi . She needs it from Ajit, Ajit's mother...

Less word man Arnav Singh Raizada couldn't say more.... He sighed and got down... but Khushi's heart was bleeding badly to comprehend inner torment of her Husband... Arnav's painful eyes, dejected face & teary voice slashed Khushi's heart....unconsciously tears rolled down ........

*************************************

When Khushi after taking bath came out and went to kitchen to make breakfast ,She didn't see Arnav anywhere... She thought as He's sad so maybe went to jogging and will take more times to feel better... But to her surprise Arnav and Akash together went to nearby vegetable plaza to get fresh vegetable at early morning... When Arnav and Akash walked in carrying vegetable poly-bag ..They both were smiling and Arnav didn't miss to wish Good morning anyone of her family... She could easily figure out how nicely he was keeping apart his grief entertaining her family.... Khushi felt just go to him and hug him...

When Arnav was crossing dining area he saw Khushi was staring at him.... He asked her "What ?" shaking his head up And Khushi shook her head right & left to reply "Nothing" .Arnav passed a smiled and walked in Khushi's room.......

Though It's decided Khushi will leave after Payal start for Airport but Khushi denied for that. She induced them to let her leave before Payal as She has some serious Issue in her in laws.... And all readily accepted it...Khushi hugged Payal and surely both sister cried a little but When Arnav approached to them and assured them He will make sure at least once in a year Khushi will go to USA and visit Payal... So both sister rippled in joy....No one ever imagined in one visit to Gupta house Arnav will sweep off all bitter memories and establish some sweet & hilarious memory .....It's not less than a surprise gift to Khushi.

************************

Taking all's bless and love Arnav & Khushi left Gupta house... In the car while Arnav was driving ...

Khushi [ turning to Arnav ]: Thanks.. [ Arnav turned once to her then concentrate on road]

Arnav : for what ?