Part 57

PART-57

Khushi said all in one breath ,closing her eyes tightly.... And opened eyes and saw Arnav with disbelieve expression looking at her.... She has gone beyond her brave and expressed her wish to Arnav.... That's it.... Khushi slumped her head on pillow... turned other side and covered herself with blanket.... She was angry on him... actually not angry... upset with him that he wasn't getting her unspoken words... Arnav still was in his shocking stance... He really couldn't believe that Khushi said this to him..... Still her words was ringing into his ear ......... Arnav just smiled...... He thought something about their marriage ..... but without knowing Khushi's will.... Right now when he got to know that one also it gave him a peach of mind and full confidence that She is happy with him... He will take care of her all wish ....

Arnav slid into bed ... lay down on bed on his back... for few seconds... then turned toward khushi.... He slid his hand under her right hand and pulled her toward him wrapping around her waist .... But Khushi at the first point shove off his hand off.... Arnav did same thing but this time tighten his grip.... Khushi turned to him now to know what he wanted.... Before khushi could ask him Arnav slit her lips... he didn't pull back till Khushi gave in... When Arnav felt Khushi's anger melt down then he pulled back... But It was a sheer torture for Khushi... when she wanted more Arnav walked back .... Khushi couldn't ask him anything hence..... She has done once ... now she didn't have more courage .... Khushi looked into Arnav 's eyes to know his answer.... Arnav drew her toward him entangling his legs with her own.......

Arnav : I never knew that ...

Khushi : now you know .... [ her face was hidden into his chest and her lips were touching to his bare skin]

Arnav : what's so hurry ... It's not even 1 year we'd got married ... [ Khushi was silent... She has no rational answer to reply ... they are still newly married couple as they hardly spent time together... 8 months Arnav was abroad and now she has to leave the house tomorrow.... How could she tell him why she was in hurry ..... ] let's spend time together then will think about baby .... Ok ?? [ Arnav suggested....]

Khushi nodded ... her eyes were brimful of tears ... she bit her lips so hard to choke back her tears ... She tried to turned other side but Arnav didn't let her to move a whit.

Khushi [ In thought] : how could I tell you how much I wanted to spent time with you... but this is the last night I'm here with you..... Nani ji told me to leave this house tomorrow and without telling you anything about this matter... don't know when we'll be able to stay together again... when Nnai ji will accept me... Why you're not understanding my need.... I'm scared...I can't leave without you ... do something ... please....

Arnav suddenly felt wet his shirt ... He opened eyes immediately and pulling back little looked at Khushi...He was so shocked to see her like that ...She wasn't only crying but she bit her lips so hand that blood oozing out ....

Arnav : Khuhsi !!! ... damn !!!

[ He instantly started licking her lips and pleading her through body language to stop biting and parted lips .... Khushi did so .... Arnav sucked her lips .. .. he felt salty taste of blood into his mouth.... Then started sucking to stop blood first.. softly ,with full of love he kissed her and stopped blood then her tears ]

Arnav : what the hell is this... I love you damn it... what's wrong ??? [ Arnav demanded little angrily ... cupping her face...He was totally bewildered ... didn't understand that for what Khushi was doing this ? just for baby ... why ? ] I never denied for baby... I just said we should take more time... just for that you're hurting yourself ??? why ??? tell me clearly .... I want answer ....