Part 71

PART-71

Arnav : Khushi.. what is this ?? why you came out taking pillows ?

Khushi : Kyun ki mujhe aab aapke saath ek kamre mein rehne se ghutan meheshus hoti hai ... Samjhe aap... [ because now I feel suffocate to stay with you in same room.. you got that]

Arnav [stunted] : Khushi !!!

Khushi : apna muh se meri naam maat lijiye...[ don't take my name by your mouth ] wish...I could die ..

Arnav instantly got angry and grabbing her forearm drew her toward him...

Arnav : Don't you dare to utter this again ..I'm warning you ... Ok.. you don't have to sleep with me.. go inside.. I'll sleep here.. Go..

Khushi [ in equal range of anger]: Why ??? what you will do ? in fact why don't you kill me by yourself ..... Your path will be clear ...You'll get your freedom ?? Ohh yeah... how could I forget I don't even exit for you..You don't care whether I live or die... I guess Nani is right...For Dii you can't kick me out of your house... Don't worry now I'll walk away from your life.. Now you happy ?? You ought to be Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada ...

Arnav was shocked to hear her...

Khushi : leave me.. I said leave my hand ...

Arnav didn't leave rather pulled her more... Khushi just couldn't control her anger ...She slapped him hard on cheek ...

Khushi : Don't you dare to touch me again ... [Arnav was somehow expecting this too]

Arnav [ rigid voice ]: happy !!! ... now go inside ... and no one could stop me to touch you ... to love you .. not even you ....

Khushi now got more angry ...

Khushi : aren't you ashamed for your deed ??

Khushi each and every word was stabbing Arnav heart ... He felt so hurt to hear but that could guess how much she was hurt ...

Arnav : Khushi really you don't believe at all ??

Khushi : what you will do if you'd been seen me with a man on bed [ pause ] naked .. [ Arnav just tightly closed her eyes ..He knew he has no answer for her question... He surely would have killed her till now and after that to himself ..Khushi pushed him back] leave me... Don't you touch me anymore...

But Arnav tighten his hold and drew her close to him ..

Arnav : listen to me.. I can't live without you ... Khushi I love you ...

Khushi : But I hate you ... I've called you entire night.. you didn't pick up my call for once...Won't think about me for once.. How tensed I was for you ?? I'd called possible everywhere to know are you ok or not ? ..leave me...

Arnav : I did damn it..I did... I've not done anything ...... after party I just went back in room to pick up my mobile.. to call you ..but then I felt dizzy.. to get stable I just sat down on bed... and after that I can't say anything.. I got up next morning to hear your voice... Believe me... I don't know How Lubaba ended up with me on bed ?? Can't you see love for you into my eyes.. Don't you believe me at all ? Could you live me with ??

Khushi: I could.. WHY you do this with me ?? How could you do this with me ?? [ Khushi now started hitting on his chest ..Arnav didn't try to stop her but just held her by waist protectively as she doesn't fall down back ] Didn't I tell you to stay away from Her ?? Why you didn't listen to me ?? How could you do hurt me like this ?? I've believed you ... I loved you... and what you did with me ?? Why ?? Arnav ..Why ?? { She again started sobbing bitterly ] I won't stay with you ... Let me go... I hate you ... I'll leave your house... you household .... I hate you ... Why you talked to Her.. WHY ?? Tell me ??