Part 64

PART-64

Khushi : I'll call him later .... [Khushi in anger cut call ...]

Khushi :If Lubaba is staying same hotel with Arnav ji and having dinner then why he said that he had no idea about her and got angry on me ???

Khushi pouted and sat down on bed ....

Arnav came out from washroom and sat down ...

Arnav : ok.. Lubaba...I'm done... Bye ..see you later...

Lubaba : seems you're too tired ...I wanted to discus something with you ...

Arnav : umm.. right now ??

Lubaba : no.. it's ok..I'll catch you later .. you go and take rest ... [ Arnav stood up grabbing his bags and files ] ..Ohh.. Arnav .. I forgot ..Khushi had called you.. in hotel number.. I told her that you're in washroom ..

Arnav : Khushi !! shy she called in hotel number ?? [arnav brought out his mobile and saw it's switched off] Shit !!! well ..did she leave any massage ?

Lubaba : no.. she said will call you later ? I hope you didn't mind that I answered your call..

Arnav : no... it's ok.. BTW thanks ... see you later....

Arnav left for his suite....

********************************************

Anjali knocked on door and came into Khushi's room ... Khushi sat up to see Anjali ..

Khushi : Dii... come in... why you're still awake ?

Anjali : same question to you .. [ she sat down beside her ] do you have talk with Chote ?

Khushi : nehi... I'm waiting to talk with him .. he is very disturbed for this legal problem ..

Anjali : hum... then you wait ...I'm going .. [ Khushi nodded and Anjali left ]

******************************************

Near 11 pm ..........in local time of LA...

Arnav was checking papers to find out at least a temporary solution and talking regarding that issue with Shyam .... Arnav hung out that call and then hotel's phone started ringing .... Arnav received the call ...

Arnav : hello... who is speaking ?? [ Just then someone knocked on his door bell ... ] hello.. hold on .. hold on..

Arnav went to open the door .. and it's Lubaba... she was standing before door with open laptop in hands....

Lubaba : sorry to disturb you at this hour but I'm fed up... I really need help ... I've to present this at morning meetings... so I thought who could be best than you this time to help me..

Arnav : ok.. come in...

Lubaba looked here and there at living room but room was full of files ..spread everywhere...

Lubaba : hey... the great ASR what's this ??

Arnav [ sheepishly smiled ] : nothing .. come inside ..

Arnav walked ahead and Lubaba followed him... they both sat down on bed and Lubaba faced laptop to Arnav and showed him what's the problem ... Arnav totally forgot he kept someone waiting on call... After few minutes ....

Arnav : wanna drink something ?

Lubaba : coffee.. it's bloody cold here ..

Arnav : wait ... Coming..