Part 66

PART-66

Arnav : you must be tired .. get sleep ... [ Khushi shook head negatively] well tell me what do you want ??? umm .. play football ??? [ khushi lowered eyes in coyness when her cheek turned into crimson red due to high blush ] hummm....see your cheek turned into red... So should I consider it red signal for go on ??? [Khushi didn't reply but bit her lips ... and she snaked hands around his neck] .... Khushi ... look at me... [ Khushi slowly looked up at him] let's start family .... Have a baby...

Khushi instantly evaporated her gaze into his eyes while Arnav was eyeing on her face.. Khushi never knew Arnav so soon will ask for baby when she once tried eating up all head of shame-shy and asked to him ... but He denied then and after that they never talked about this... in fact after that lot's of thing happened so rapidly into their life which kept their life unstable ... She was always ready for it just need Arnav's consent..

Arnav : what do you want ? boy or girl ??

Khushi : boy and you ??

Arnav : both !!

Khushi : hum.. me too but what at first

Arnav : I said both ...

Khushi was little perplexed ... she frowned to think ... when Arnav reared her ear and whispered ...

Arnav : twins ... [ he blew on her cheek and Khushi wiggled under him] So let's start... [ Khushi caressed his cheek]

Khushi : what if we don't get twin... and there is a problem in twin

Arnav : so what we'll try for next .. but what's the problem ?

Khushi : It'll be initially so tough for me to handle two kids simultaneously and mostly you will be confuse to recognize them separately .... Then what will do ?

Arnav : you don't worry ...I'll help to take them and we'll find out any way to isolate them but at first let them change to come in the world...

Arnav about to capture her lips but again Khushi placed her palm on his lips... Arnav looked at her eyes..

Khushi : lights..

Arnav : really Khushi !! you fell shy still this much ... this not our first time c'mon...

Khushi : please...

Arnav pulled her nose as punishment to disturb him in between his lovely moment and went to switchboard to off switch .... Khushi pulled blanket over her as she was feeling cold and Arnav came on his same position sliding into blanket. Only bedside one table lamp was on and which has dim light... Khushi's face was shining in this dim light.... It's not that they was felling so much love only tonight but after lot of ciaos.. commotion .. rumpus in their life going on since these days they both need eachother .... They both hugging eachother stayed like that for couple of minutes... It's Khushi who hugged Arnav more tightly ... because she was the one badly need permanent peach in her married life... Arnav brushed her face with his luscious lips while his hand reached for her jip of Kamiz and he pulled it down... Khushi slid her hands under his sweater when Arnav was placing soft kisses all over her face... Arnav pulled back and then astride at Khushi ... She was looking at him to know why he pulled back...Arnav put off his sweater along with shirt ... Khushi was see now his muscular physic....He without breaking eye-contact in one pull got off her kamiz... then again came on her ... Though Khushi was still on her inner but still he was devouring him like ever...

Arnav : I missed you a lot damn it ... [ he murmured in between his kissing]

To Arnav's surprise Khushi changed their position and came on him by side... She cupped his face ...