Part 53

PART-53

Khushi : what's this ?

Arnav [ smirk ] : A new one.. add it on your revenge list... [ winked]

Then pulled her hard crushing her softness against with his hard rock chest ...

Khushi [ pouted] : This isn't done ..... You've wetted me again....

Arnav : why ?? I've told you , you can take back revenge what I've done with you but I never said I'll stop my deeds [ Khushi's jaw dropped].... AND Again you're accusing me for what I've not done..

Khushi : what've you not done ?

Arnav : I haven't touched you yet but you're all wet... .. [ smirked] BTW... is it the reason you came close to me last night ? [ he whispered ... Khushi looked down and pushed him to move back... but Arnav drew her more close. Arnav could see her pink checks turned into tomato red ].. say...

Khushi : I've not done anything.. you did it...

Arnav : really ??? [ he pulled up her chin].. then how come you laid on my chest ???

Khushi : you pulled me into you.. don't lie..I was awoke... [ Arnav smirked and Khushi understood her mistake what she blurted out ]

Flashback ****************

At night when Khushi closed her eyes to get sleep after Arnav wrapped around her waist...She didn't get sleep.... As She was thinking what she will do now.... Then she felt Arnav slowly pulled her.... She thought Arnav was in sleep.... So She also slowly turned to him.... Arnav's eyes closed... Arnav pulled Khushi into his embrace... Khushi pressed her face on her chest.... Arnav hugged her tightly... then both slept cuddling together....

Next morning ... Khushi got up first and found her into same position.... It was not possible without waking up Arnav she could move a bit as he was holding her tightly ...Khushi softly and steadily pushed Arnav to leave her and tried to free herself from his embrace..... Arnav woke up and opened eyes to feel Khushi's push.... He saw Khushi's face at first after opening eyes.... He took a moment to gain present and their position.... Khushi was sheepishly looking at him ... ..When Arnav gazed at her and pulled her more close to him... Khushi felt shy and lowered her look... Arnav smiled and kissed on her forehead ....

He slightly rubbed his lips with her ear then whispered " Good morning "

Khushi : umm.. leave me ... please... [Arnav didn't leave her but in a swift motion pulled her over him ]

Arnav : a " good morning " should be come as reply of wish of good morning .. isn't that ?

Khushi : hummm ..Good morning.. Have a nice day ,,, now leave me ....

Arnav : excuse me !!! when have I held you ? it's you who came over me .... [ Khushi then realized Arnav had left her... and to get her free She instantly got down and ran into washroom ]

Flash back end***************

Arnav : so you're awake then.... You knew what I'm doing with you .... Hummm ... look at me khushi...... [ Khushi looked at him ]

They both were fully wet... Khushi georgette Sari became fully transparent ... ... Arnav was roaming his eyes over her.... Over her Sari he could see her skin.... Then he saw a drop of water on her lower lip... Arnav slowly leaned and licked that drop... The moment his lips touched her lips she felt electric.... And Arnav's muscle tightened ... Arnav pulled back..directly looked into her eyes..Khushi didn't trying to resist him a whit rather her eyes were craving for him .... Arnav again leaned over her and captured her lips... This time, eagerly, hungrily .... Khushi willingly parted her lips to let him inside her.... When Arnav was playing her tongue ... She tugged his hair for support .... Arnav was erected ... and when his lower body was thing Khushi she felt that.... As much Arnav was pressing her she was leaning back.... In between kissing Arnav could feel her back was arching due to press against brick boundary of poolside.. ... So Arnav placed her hands on her back.... Now Arnav's hand was over brick and over his Khushi's back,, It's not hurting anymore... Khushi couldn't help much rather she was just holding him or pulled him more into her and when in between kiss Arnav bit her lips She tugged her hair.....