Part 52

PART-52

Arnav : many many happy birthday ,,Wishing you all happiness in the world you deserve ... [ Arnav tilted and placed a soft kiss on her check ..Khushi was lost...she just looking into his eyes blankly... Arnav leaned near her ear and whispered] ....Won't you ask for your gift...

Khushi blankly looked at him....Khushi could see some new emotions into his eyes... His eyes were shining .... But why ? Arnav Picked her up and made her sit on bench ..... Khushi confusingly looking at him but didn't tell anything.. She was not that state... Arnav putting weight on his toe he sat down on ground.... And then brought out gift box and showed to Khushi ... He looked up to see Khsuhi's reaction ...

Khushi didn't take more than one second to remember It's that box what Arnav had bought on that day with her and said to her that It's not for her....She got angry and vented it on salesgirl.... Arnav without breaking eyelock he unwrapped box and brought out a Payal ... Showed her...

Arnav was trying to read her expression... He has seen some expression what he expected and also seen some for what these all He didn't understand...... But He didn't let divert his mind for them ..... He saw her quivering lips as if wanted to say something but no sound came out... He ignored all and concentrated on his task .....Arnav touched Khushi's feet and Khushi jerked up and pulled her leg back... but Arnav held it tightly and placed in on his thigh....

He still didn't break eyelock... He put Payal on her ankle,,, then did same with other leg.... Arnav was waiting to hear a single word from her end..... There was nothing left from Arnav's end to say... His craving and thirsty eyes transferred all ....Khushi's mind was clouded .... Today was a hectic day for her ,, within few hours lot of things happened with her which she never evened imagined ,,,, Khushi didn't know what she should do now... Should she be happy or cry.... She should be above on sky but She couldn't ..... Khushi slowly placed her palm on Arnav's check....

Khushi : Thank you [ it's scarcely whisper ]

Arnav held her palm and brought to his lips...... He softly kissed on her palm... But he didn't leave her hand rather held her knuckle softly and rubbed his fingers against back of her palm.... Khushi felt a chilled –thrill sensation ran through her spine... Arnav brought out another packet from his coat's pocket.... Still their eyelock continuing .... He unwrapped this packed and brought out two set of glass bangles BUT shocking point was same design which once Arnav had broke down ,second time He abducted her and made her captive in the guest house........ Khushi really was spellbound....She couldn't understand how could he remembered the same design and after these long days...

Arnav put all bangles in equal amount on her both hands....

Khsuhi : how you get them ?

Arnav : The way I get you ?

[Khushi perplexed ..She didn't get Arnav though Arnav meant as he got her in true meaning by his love so he got these Bangle sets by his determination to get them at any cost. ]...

Arnav : You still haven't said what gift you want ?

Khushi : but before my ask you gifted me ..

Arnav : nope..That what I wanted to gift you But still I want you ask something to me as per your wish ....

Khushi : whatever I'll ask you'll give that ..

Arnav : Yes, even it's my life ....

Khushi : ok Then I WANT YOUR LIFE ALIVE INTO ME .....

Arnav : WHAT THE !!! [ the first phrase came out from Arnav's mouth & Khushi chuckled as she knew that ought to be his first reaction ] ..Khushi what does it mean ? And which type of gift it is ??? listen , I'm not good solving puzzle... So just stop beating around and ask straight-forward .....