Part 22

PART-22

Everyone praised a lot of Khushi.. but nothing touched her heart..

what happened today was too much...

here everyone was praising her, there her husband though she's a low mentality girl...

may be more lower than it... a wife's honor and dignity are her husband's love and trust ..

which Khushi would even get, she herself doesn't think so....

***********************************

After two hours all guests went.. but Arnav didn't come back yet...

when guests were asking about him to Khushi and Anjali..Khushi bent her head..

didn't get what should to reply.. Anjali helplessly lied..

she called several times to him but he didn't answer......

Anjali : khushi.. you must be tired.. go your room and take rest ..

I'll send something to have on your room... go..

Khushi : Ji,Dii..

Khushi walked to their room.. she was too much tired.. today enough had happened..

to her.. first.. pakk phere rasam, than Arnav's words which are bitter more than poison..

and she also burnt her hands... Khushi brought her night dress and walked to washroom...

HP knock on door..

HP : Khushi Bhavi.. Bhavi...

When he didn't get any response , he walked in and kept snacks tray on table and pulled door & walked off.

Khushi came out in night dress... she's too much tired that she directly got on bed...

her hand was paining.. ....pulling a pillow kept head on it & in no time she dozed off on bed.

She didn't even notice snacks saucer.

****************************************

It's 9 .30 pm at night... Arnav walked in... only HP was in living area.. he's cleaning dining table and drawing room...

Arnav : HP, where is everyone ?

HP : Arnav vaiya, Anjali Dii, Jija ji and Aranya didi have dine.. and walked to their room but Bhavi

[ before HP finish his words Arnav walked upstairs as he'd no interest to know about her]

Arnav opened door and walked in.. but he stopped at the middle of the room when eyes caught something unusual.

Khushi was sleeping on bed but in angular position.. she spread her right hand to avoid rubbing with anything..

Arnav slowly walked to near bed then he saw her burning spot... surely he felt something..

what's name of that feelings he didn't know... Arnav then turned and saw snacks tray still on tea table...

so he easily could understand.. that she neither had have snacks nor dinner.

Arnav, himself doesn't know why but he didn't make any sound. He silently kept his laptop bag on table,

keeping tray aside. Opened cupboard, brought out his sleeping suit, walked to washroom.

And came out after 30 minutes. He walked to bed and bent a bit..

but khushi was in deep sleep due to affect of painkiller.