Part 16

PART-16

How much khushi tried to show her strong, but Arnav's gaze making her uncomfortable..She took a deep breath and breathed a prayer to her Davi Maiya " pls help me. Bless me..don't let me lose''.

Khushi has finished presentation and with claps. Arnav was still looking at her. But khushi moved her eyes. Till end of meeting for one Khushi didn't look at Arnav but she could feel someone's gaze was on her. As if heat of Arnav's look will burn Khushi's body any time. For once seconds Arnav didn't move his look from her. He ears were on other's word but eyes only on Khushi.

********************

After 2 hours meeting has finished and without further words Arnav left Singhania office but didn't forget to look at her for last one. Arnav reached AR. He's sitting on his cabin..called Aman

Knock.. knock....

Aman : May I ? [ Aman entered ]

Arnav : what's she doing there ? [it's Arnav's straight question to Aman without any hint, and Aman didn't get whom about he asking ?]

Aman : ASR, who ?

Arnav[ looked at Aman..her eyes full of anger .. Anam scared] : that girl, who gave presentation ? now you got it ? [ he's roaring]

Aman : umm.. she.. she's Khushi Kumari Gupta. Singhania's new EO and as far as I know she'll work on new project as an adviser from Singania side.

Arnav : and you din't bother to infrom me that ? [ this question was truly absurd]

Anam bewildered, because since when his boss has started to keep this type of unnecessary information

Anam : I never knew it's important news ASR..sorry ..next type I'll give you all information about new employee of Singhania company..

Arnav : who the hell even wants to know about Singhania's employee's biography ?

Aman : [ now Aman'll faint, sure] : then ? is it about Miss Gupta ? [ he asked it quite hesitantly, actually for the first time he's unable to get what Arnav wants & for what's the reason of his anger]

Now Aman's this stone hit on nail..is he wanted to know only about "Khushi Kumari Gupta" .but why ?

Arnav : get out.. [ Aman immediately left]

*****************************

Arnav directly went to Anjali's house to pacify her. But no result... now only one hope left.. his Jija ji..he'll come tomorrow.. Arnav was waiting for him eagerly that might be Shyam will help him.

Next day at AR Office....in Arnav's cabin...

Arnav : Aman, when is our next meeting with Shinghania..???

Aman totally surprised, what's wrong with his boss, why he's too much interested in new project.. it's not there first time.. every year they do one or two joint venture with Singhania since last 5 years. The what's the specialty of this project...is it's miss Gupta ? he never has dare to ask anything Arnav. so wait for perfect time to get answer.

Aman : ASR.. it's tomorrow , 10.30 am , Singhnaia Office.

Arnav : change the venue...

Aman : excuse me, sir

Arnav [ rose his eyebrow] : do you want to be fired & go to ENT ? you heard me right.. meeting will take place at AR and 9.30 am not 10.30 am.. inform them... and if they deny ,just cancel the project & don't forget to inform, henceforth AR won't be interested to do any join project with them.. now don't look at me.. go..