Part 70

PART-70

Arnav : You !!! what are you doing here ? party is going at lawn not here.. [ in stern voice]

Lubaba : I know...

Arnav : then go there..

Lubaba : I'm here to say sorry to you .... I'm really sorry for what happened at dinner party..I'm really Arnav ....

Arnav : I don't wish to about that ...

Lubaba : but I want ... [ she walked to him ] I's drunk and I won't denied what I feel for you ..I's attracted toward you ... I went to say sorry to your office that day and have seen you both together ....I'd realized how much you love your wife... and my perception is wrong... You both are happy with eachother... I'd comprehended there is no meetings for my feelings.... But I'm sorry ..Really Arnav .... We're business partners.... And we'll meet with eachother frequently ...So I don't you our personal issue hamper pour work..Or you avoid me ... So I'm here to apologize for my deed....

Lubaba indeed sounding genuine...Arnav was initially getting angry and when she confessed What she felt for him , he felt more awkward.. But later He thought what she was telling true...Their personal problem was hampering their work ..Most importantly..He won't be able to avoid Lubaba for long...So as soon as they clear this matter that will be best to get comfortable and fresh working field....

Arnav : well... you understood .. It's great ...

Lubaba : So.. you forgive me ... And I will ask forgiveness to Khushi... you don't worry for that .. [Arnav was little tensed to hear Khushi's name as he didn't tell her anything to her about that issue ..Lubaba noticed ceases of thought on his forehead ]

Lubaba : is there any problem ? I mean I'll make Khushi believe that It's utterly my fault .. not yours . She will understand and believe you also ...

Arnav [ confidently] : She believes me Lubaba... and It's ok ....No need to tell her anything... just forget it...

Lubaba : are you sure ??? well I'll do as you say .... Ok.. So happy new year ... You didn't wish me ... but now can wish..I also want something special in my life in new year.. [ she said playfully ] I think you're going somewhere... let's walk ... [ They both started walking toward lawn]

Arnav [ laughed] : Happy new year .... Wish you also get someone special in your life.... Why don't you get married ???

Lubaba : who will marry me... once I'd liked he already married .. [Arnav looked at her] ..Ok.. just kidding ... C'mon Arnav ..we're not that much old person that jokes don't suit us... well... let's have a toast .....[Arnav frowned at her] ..Hey.. don't give me that look ... [ she moved few step apart ] See.. I'm far away than you ... Actually you know.. You didn't forgive me... .. So sad...I new year is starting with a fail attempt ..

Arnav really wanted to sweep that memory from his mind... He only wanted to cherish his and Khushi's moment ... No one has no space in between them ...Arnav gestured a waiter to come and they both picked up two glass of wine... They have talked for more few minutes .. while walking and sipping.. they went to their other colleagues... and chitchat for more few minutes...

After that all started leaving...Arnav also bid bye but then he noticed ..He left his phone into room...He again walked back to his room ....

**********************

Khushi was sitting on bed holding mobile... and frequently checking time...

Khushi : It's 12.15 am ... Arnav ji told will come here by 11.00 .... Now not even answering phone ... what to do ?? trying again ...