Part 21

PART-21

Khushi : you don't have to come enter or to pick up me .. I'll go by myself...

She said that and got down, shut car door and without looking back she walked to main gate of her house, living a boiling in anger Arnav Singh Raizada.............

**********************

Khushi saw sitting with Garima and Buaji... payal came to there and handed her a glass of water..

Khushi : Maa, now is papa now ?

Garima : he is quite better now.. you don't worry for him.. , you tell me how are you ?

Khushi [ smiled] : why you're so worried for me ? I'm fine there..

Buaji : titliya, tell us truth, how they treat with you there ? Arnav, his sister, Aranya, Anjali..

Khushi : Buaji.. they are not devil.. .why you're thinking they are treating with me like servant or bad ? they are nice.. Anjali Dii, Jaji ji, everyone.. we've problems,, but it's past.. I don't want to remember them nor discuss more about those...

Garima : ok.. ok.. if you're happy then we're also...how did you come here ? alone ?

Khushi : no, he dropped me,.. he's work so left for office...

Garima and Buaji smiled and left two sister to gossip ......

****************************************

AR office..............

Arnav : what the !!! Aman, why the file isn't complete yet ?

Aman : sorry, sir.. there were some net problem, so we've to collect all records from archives . we thought you won't come office today.. so we've one day time...

Arnav : is today Sunday ? [ Arnav gritted teeth, his mood was already bad, all thanks to his wife , now this dely]

Aman : no, sir.

Arnav : then what made you think I won't come office today ? [ Arnav said snapping on table]

Aman [ flinched from spot] : Sir, you got married yesterday.. so ???

Aman didn't know what he's said.. he just keep hand on Arnav's wound.. Arnav's roaring then..

Arnav : get lost...

Aman hurriedly walked off.........

Arnav ran his hand through his hair, out of irritation and frustration.. after all he's getting bold by his wife one by one... how could he tolerate that for long. Then Arnav's phone rang up..

Arnav : hello,

Anjali : Arnav , where are you ?

Arnav : dii, where else, at office..

Anjali : what ? you were supposed to pick up Khushi .. why you're still here ? go pick up her ... at evening , we've function of her "Muudekhai"...

Arnav : Dii, is it necessary for me to go there...

Anjali : of course.. just go... now... I want to see you both at home within hour..

Arnav : Ok... [ Arnav wanted to bang something] .. Khushi Kumari Gupta !!! [ he gnashed teeth]

*****************************************

Arnav : hello, no, don't cancel, just postpone meeting for an hour.. I'm driving now.. I'll be back after an hour..