Part 55

PART -55

Khushi : so happy haldi Dulhan ke Vai and how can you run away.... BTW you're looking so funny [ she started laughing more... tried to stop laughing biting her lips but it's no use ]

Arnav started at her for few seconds and then he smirked.... He then quickly again pinned Khushi's both hands.... Khushi stopped laughing and looked at Arnav... she was little scared to see his serious facial expression.... Arnav leaded over her and rubbed his both cheeks against her own....

Arnav : happy Haldi Dulhan ke Bhabhi.... [ then he whispered ] You're gone tonight....

Khushi bit her lips after getting the meaning of Arnav.... She was grining looking down.... And Arnav now left her hands but placed her both hand against wall bedise her heads and staring at her....

Arnav : don't blushing so much right now.... Keep some in store for morning,, when you will open eyes spending whole night into my arms... I think you would have need some then ....

[ Now it's out of syllabus ...Khushi was dying now due to high blush ... How could Arnav openly discussing these all with her.... Khushi pushed on her chest to move him back than she could run out from here...... She couldn't stand before him like that anymore and hear his naught words.... Arnav held Khushi's wrist when she pushed her... ]

Arnav : no way !!! No pushing, protesting will be allowed but yup you can pull me , pin me... I'm warning you before ... otherwise pushing you'll get hurt and then will complain I's wild ...

Khushi : chi !!!... you should earn some shame with money also... you're very poor in this category....

Arnav : tumhe jururat se jada hai [ you have more than need].. we will share that... ok ... misti ??? [Khushi instantly looked at him with saucer size eyes ]

Khushi[ demanded] : eye misti kaun hai ? [ on that time her face was enough worthy to watch.... She was serious but her voice was shaky and It looked like any time she will cry out]

Arnav [ composed his laugh] : It's you ...

Khushi [ defending tone ]: me khushi.. not misti ... [ she turned her face and started pushing Arnav to let her go ]

Arnav : ok.. I didn't knew your Hindi is so bad.... I love you sweetheart.. he kissed on her right cheek pressing his lips for long....

Khushi decipherer his word and then she realized sweetheart means Misti...

Khushi : someone will see ... [ she again pushing him ]

Arnav : I don't care...

Khushi : Dii is calling me...

Arnav :they why can't I hear ?

Khushi : Nani ji ... !!!

Arnav jerked up and moved aside then turned back ,,, there was no Nani ji... but Khushi already ran inside.... Arnav passed a look at her that what she did was not good and now she has to pay for it....

Rest of time Arnav tried a lot to catch Khushi but she always manage to escape away....After supper one by one all guests started exit.... All male members due to tiredness ran into their respected room.... But still women are checking kitchen chores.... Anjali send Aranya into her room she needs rest as tomorrow her wedding ...

Mami ji: ok.. enough for today.... Now let's get some sleep... tomorrow morning have to wake up....

Anjali and khushi nodded and all there walked toward their room... When Khushi walked in their room sliding door ...She found Arnav nowhere.... She stood middle of the room and was thinking where he went but in next moment she understood where he could go.... Khsuhi also walked out... Anjali slid her room door to get in but then she stopped.... And walked off.....