Part 49

PART-49

Arnav had heard Nani and Lubaba's discussion in the party and this was the real reason for his anger and frustration , disturbed mind..... he couldn't share it with Khushi but surely will make sure she didn't get hurt my his Nani .........

To come back in home, Arnav temper reduced but Nani's bitter word increased it again... Arnav stormed in his room... standing in the middle of the house Arnav ran his hand through hair...just then Khushi turned her side and she somehow woke up , To se Arnav standing middle of the room, khushi instantly sat up ...

Khushi : when have you come ?? do you need anything ? why didn't you call me ? I don't known how I dozed off [ Khushi was about to get down ]

Arnav : no need to get down... sleep... I don't need anything...

Khushi : are you angry with me ?

[ maybe Khushi was full sleepy that's why she was talking Arnav so normally forgetting all difference between them . Khushi's one question vanished Arnav all anger]

Arnav : yea, I'm... you slept off alone ,without me [ Arnav came back in his mood]

Khushi : oho.. then why you went out ? now come and sleep [ she replied while yawning and rubbing eyes ].. ..

Arnav [ raising eyebrow ] : with you ?

Khushi : Arnav Ji, mujhe nind arahi hai .. please ake so jaiye [ I'm sleepy .. please come & sleep]

Arnav : when you're inviting then why not ?

Arnav walked to bed and sleep on his side and Khushi lay down ... she passed a smile to him and closed eyes....

Next morning...........

When Khushi got up she found very close to Arnav , her Duppatta again stuck under his back,, she was thinking how come she came here and why Arnav was sleeping on bed....

Arnav : don't think much... last night you invited me , and you know how your scarf came under my back or do you want me to see you practically ?

[ Arnav asked raising eyebrow.. Khushi who was sitting beside him , faintly startled and look down at him... Arnav got up when Khushi sat up on bed.. Khushi remembered what it meant practically and it made her blushing ]

Khushi [ nodded] : no...

Arnav : ok.. then get ready ,,, I'll drop you at your place then will go Office

Khushi wanted to ask him will he go there with her but couldn't . and she was sad in mind that he wasn't going there and her family members didn't invite him.. she understood why they did it .... Khushi shook head and was about to get down but she felt pull,,,, she looked down abd saw her scarf still under Arnav's back and he wasn't leaving it...

Khushi : choriye ... [ leave]

Arnav : when I'll come to pick you back ? [ there is something in Arnav's voice and khsuhi understood that]

Khushi : if you don't want me to go then I won't ...

Arnav : No, I never thought that,,..I just .. ok leave it.. go, get ready .. we'll get late otherwise ..

Saying it Arnav got down leaving Khushi's scarf ...Arnav wasn't so much happy to keep stay away from him whatever it's for one day and Khushi could sense it...

Khushi packed her stuffs and they both got ready ...they were about to come down but They both heard some noise from down hall... so both walked down stairs.......