Part 2

PART-2

Arnav : aru.. aru.. what happened ? justtell me, what happened ?

No reply.. Aranya is looking to Arnav

Arnav : speak up damn it.. your silenceis killing me... Arnav shacked Aranya..

After few seconds..

Aranya : Bro, He just got married..Howcould he do this ? how ? I can't live without him bro..

Arnav Singh Raizada becomes bewilder.How is it possible? No it's not possible..

Arnav : What the hell! What are you saying..It'snot possible..Did you hear me..It's not possible..

Aranya : still crying bitterly ..No, Bro.. He did it.. I saw themtogether..He didn't love me...

Aranya : bro, I can't live without him...

Before he could ask, Aranya slumped downin front of him.. That's it..

Arnav : Just.. shut up.. listen to me..Nothing had happened.. You saw wrong..You are sister of Arnav SinghRaizada..You'll get what you want..

I'll not leave any stone unturned tomake things in my side..

Aranya : No..Bro this time.. You arelate.. Now all are finished..now he is no more mine...

Arnav : No way.. no one can beat ArnavSingh Raizada.... I've..i've Kid..nap..ped that girl. .. didyou get it...

[ Arnav couldn't utter that kidnappedword, don't know why but he scared to utter that word, the name of his ACT–which he never can image, but today have done only for his aru, his life]

Aranya didn't get what her bro said forfew seconds..But after few seconds, when she recall that line "no one can beatArnav Singh Raizada.." She froze.

Aranya : [stopped crying ] ..What ?!!What've you just said ? You..you..Kidnapped..that girl.. [ for few secondsfully bewildered ]

Arnav : Yes.. I've done..I meant.. mymen have done it..So just relax..No one can apart you from your LOVE..

Aranya : No..No.. bro.. how could you dothis ? ..How ?? It's wrong.. My bro never can do any wrong....wait...wait..Bro whathave you done ?!!! Oh!! My God!!!

Aranya : Meera was with Karan...Then who'sthat girl ???

Arnav : WHAT THE???! [ shocked will beunderestimate ]

Aranya : yes.. bro [ now Aranya wipedher tears, talking with most serious tone] ..I'm sure..I mean , I saw them tocome out from the temple with our other friends...I can't be wrong.. just not possible..

Aranya hold Arnav's wrist with shakinghand.." Bro, whom you've kidnapped ?..What've you done ? where she is ?

Just then he remembered about HER. Shewas unconscious then, still is she same?Don't know why the hell he is thinking too much about that girl. He don't evensee her..May be his inner conscience hitting him for doing this SIN.

Arnav , for few seconds blankly lookedat Aranya.. Aranya shrugged his shoulder..

Aranya : Bro, where she is ?

Arnav : umm..at my guest house..

Instantly Aranya stood up & pulledArnav's wrist to make him stand up.

Aranya : bro..let's go.. hurry up..

Arnav : where ?

Aranya : bro, have you lost your brain ?today you have kidnapped a unknown girl. Even when you got to know youkidnapped wrong girl.. then you are still behaved that nothing had happened..

Aranya : bro.. we've to check thatgirl.. we've to send her to her home safely..It's still not too late.. Let's go..

Yes, diffidently Arnav Singh Raizada lost his sense.. No doubt..when last night he got to know " who his sister loves too much, he is going toget married today, with someone else " ...And next just to save her sister'slove, her sister's happiness, He'd kidnapped that girl. Last but not the leasthe got to know that " kidnapped girl also wrong person". following this 24 hourslot's of things happened in his life..some of them shouldn't be happen..some ofthem not suppose to be happen. But It's just happened.

Aranya dragged Arnav with her, was going to exit door. Arnavfollowed her like a blunder. Anjali came out from kitchen with her daughter'swarm milk

And she saw that scene. Now she is 100%sure something's cooking between this two siblings. But what's it ?

Anjaly : Chhote, Aranya, what happened ?where are you going ? tell me.

Aranya didn't stop, nor replied. Arnavjust passed a weak " All is FINE" look

To his Di. Anjali was not satisfied bythat.

At Gupta house, Delhi.

Garima : Payal, It's too late. Khushisupposed to be home at 2.00pm to 2.30pm. But now It's 6.00 pm. What's happenedto her?

Payal : I don't know Amma, she just told meshe'll come home soon tomorrow she has a exam, 2nd part of today'sexam. So she supposed to be home at right time..

Garima : call ,Jiya.. She must be withher...Before your Bauji gets tense &Buaji started shouting , find her, where she is ? why she is late ?

********************

At, Jiya's home...*

Jiya : Oh! Now madam got time to call me.. andKhushi , you think you are too smart.. your calling from your land phone andI'll pick it no way.. let her call ....I'm not gonna pick up.

Jiya cuts the phone call.

Payal : umm, Amma Jiya is not answering ...

Garima : [more tense] then call at her landphone.

After few seconds..Jiya picked up call..

Jiya : I know It's you..Khushi don't you dare[ but she couldn't complete her words]

Garima: Jiya, beta, It's me , your Garimaaunty.. Beta is khushi with you ? why is she late ? where are you both ? whatare you doing out at this time ?

Tell her come back home right now...didn't sheknow who her Buaji becomes tense, if she gets late... [Garima said all in one go]

Jiya : umm.. wow..aunty..I'm at home..actuallyI was angry at khushi, cos today she left for home without me. She didn't evenwait for me..That's why I wasn't answering her call as I thought she called mefrom her land phone.

Atroad...Arnav is driving his BMW-white car. Aranya is sitting beside him.

Aranya : umm, Bro.. what have you done withthat girl ? umm I mean did you just kidnapped her or else you h-u-r-t [ aranyacouldn't finished]

Arnav pulled a sudden halt. Looked at her..

Arnav : what do you mean ? I'm not a CRIMINALAru...I'm Arnav Singh Raizada.

Aranya : I didn't mean that bro.. but why, howcould you do that..Don't you think twice about it to do before..what if Dicould get to know this..bro Di'll never ever forgive us...Di 'll be upset,angry.. will not talk to us..Bro you didn't thing once about that girl, herfamily..

Arnav : no, I've nothing to do with thatgirl..I just bother only for your happiness. And I'm not repenting for whatI've done..

Arnav starts driving again.. It's easy to saybut difficult to do. He can't wipe this though " what if Di gets to know".What'll be her reaction ? really does she stop talking to him ? No ..No.. Hecan tolerate anything, handle everything but not bear his Di's ignorance. IfAru is like his DAUGHTER Then Di is like his MOTHER. And his inner thoughtelling him, he can't hide that fact from Di for long. Today or tomorrow Diwill get to know it, sure. This all thoughts driving him more restless..So healso driving so fast..90km/h..more fast than limit speed...

To be continue........................