Part 13

PART-13

Arnav : Ohh! Where I've kept that damn file.. after thing 1 minutes.. he got remember,, it's in Guest house...

Arnav walked out from office and drove to Guest house. After that accident he didn't come here anymore. It's his favorite place. Whenever he felt low, lonely he used to come here, but today it seemed a haunted house for him. He stopped his car and directly walked to his bedroom. He looked for his file and got it on recline-aside. He took it and was about to go out.. then something pressed underneath his left shoe. He leaned down and took it up. It's a old design silver anklet. One piece of pair. He knew his sisters choice and their stuff. It couldn't be their. And not even maid. In next second he got his answer, it's HER. He remembered that day. Their encounter, when he manhandled her, pinned her on wall, here. He walked to poolside and was about to throw it away..but then stopped. Couldn't do that. Kept it into his pocket.

Arnav went to his RM. He called Anjali and informed her that he's going to USA for business trip. He needed a break. He wanted to flush all this moment from his mind.

Gupta house....

It's was normal day for them. At least they are trying to live their life in that way. Buaji & garima went to hospital for Shashi ji's regular check up. After that they will go temple to invite priest to come their home tomorrow. Actually it was Buaji's ideal to call a prayer in home to get rid of all truble. Payal & Khushi were cleaning home, making arrangement for tomorrows worship.

Payal : jiji, Where is you anklet of left leg ?

Khushi : I've lost it, Payal.. had found a lot but didn't get it..[ she's all sad] what will amma tell me when she got to know this ?

Payal : relax, jiji..Amma won't find out it.. but you are wearing it since childhood.. never lost it.. then why so sudden? How did it happen?

Khushi [ sulk] : don't know payal.. nowadays..there are lot of things happening my life.. why I don't know..

Payal tapped on her shoulder..khushi's eyes welled up..

Payal : umm.. Jiji.. may I ask you one thing ? umm.. I mean ever he tried to misbehave with you ? I mean..[she stooped.. didn't find out any word which won't hurt her sister more]

Khushi instantly remembered Arnav's each & every words. Though he never tried to dishonor her but his words were no less then. Which pierced into her heart like dart.

Payal : Jiji..pls forget all..amma ,Bauji, buaji..me..we all are with you.. forget that man and his all words..he is meant nothing to you..he is nobody..

Khushi wiped her tears & tried to drive the topic..

Khushi : leave it.. tell me .. how's Akash.. did you tell him about this ? [ Akashi is Payal boyfriend but doesn't related with Arnav]

Payal : he is good Jiji.. no I haven't.. but I'm scared.. you know his mother.. if she got to know..then will definitely will make a scene...

Khushi felt bad.. for her today her sister's love at stake.

Khushi : umm.. don't worry.. nothing will happen.. I'll talk to him..but you shouldn't hide it from him...you love him then trust him by whole heart.

At Singhania house...

Kanan went to his home. At night he told Meera that she was right. Arnav did it. He's upset & sad for this..

Meera: karan.. what happened we can't change it.. but now can help her.. it fact it's our ethical responsibility to help her..

Karan : what can we do ?

Meera : umm. Don't know.. but anything.. which help she needs.. because.. she has nothing to do with this matter. Whatever happened with her because of me.. She is suffering all these instead of me.. for her today we are together..what if they really kidnapped me..i won't be with you now..we couldn't get married.... So pls help her.. do something for her. For her family.. you can guess what is she going through...

Karam : umm.. yea.. you are right.. what do you want to do ? do it.. I'm with you.. just let me know what I've to do..

Meera : I'll try to contract with her..

Kanar : sorry..

Meera : but for what ?

Karan : I should have listen you long back.. then this accident won't happen.

Meera : it's ok.. I love you.

Kaaran : Me too.. let's get sleep.. tomorrow is our reception party.. [ he hugged his wife & slept off]

Next day-morning...

Anjali : chote, why so hurry..can't you stay few days more with us.. just 15 days ago you came back after long 6 months.. again you're going..

Arnav[ felt bad-he has no intention to go abroad now but he can't help] : dii.. pls try to understand.. I've some work.. umm.. I'll call Jija ji.. to came here at least for few days.

Anjali : well, you're also missing Karan's reception party.. he'll feel bad chote..must sure.

Arnav [To hear Karan's name Arnav mood changed. He gritted his teeth.] : dii, for me my family comes first , and then works.. I don't care about anything. [ Arnav was thinking Karan somehoe cheat Aranya or hurt her purposely, but truth is Aranya never spell out her love to karan, it was her though that Karan also love her as she loves .]

Late evening....the party was arranged in Singhania's farm house...all guest reached there. Mr. Singhania was welcoming guest & begging pardon that they couldn't invite them in wedding ceremony. And Mrs. Singhania was introducing her daughter -in-law with guest. No doubt all are praising of new bride.

Anjali : hello, aunty..umm, Meera..wao karan.. you're so lucky must say your wife is so pretty. But I'm really upset to you.. you can't even tell us.. we're you childhood friend..aren't we ?

Mrs. Singhania : hum, anjali ,,say something to him.. he spoiled my all dream.. he said to us we can make it also grand ..

To hear Anjali's word at first Karan got angry and wanted to tell her everything what had Arnav & Aranya done. But Meera pressed his hand. He thought not to creat a scene here, and Ajali has done nothing... may she also didn't know this truth of her siblings, so politely replied.

Karan : Dii, actually..it happened so suddenly..sorry..next time won't happen..

To hear Karan's reply.. Meera, Anjali & Mrs. Singhania looked at him with "O" shape and widen eyes...

Trio together : WHAT???

Karan : what ,what ? ..[then he got his mistake] ... no..no.. I didn't mean that..I'lll infor you before to do anything important...

They singed relief . after few more times Karan was talking to his some friends..

Aranya : hi, karan.. congratulation...

Karan[ looked at her, gritted his teeth] : heel, guys, excuse me ..pls..[ without reply, he left that place]

Aranya was socked & felt bit humiliated..why Karan was behaving with her like this....

Sorry for short update.. couldn't get time to write more... Arshi marriage will happen very soon..

To be continue....