Part 7

PART-7

Anjali was leaning over headboard of her bed. Doctor's done with her. There are two bandages. She got few bruises on her checks & forehead. Aru was with her, weeping badly.

Arnav : dii...[ breathely voice]..he couldn't say more..to see him ,Aru ran to him, & clench him..Arnav hugged his sister, to give her assurance "I'm here"..now everything will fine...

Anajali passed a weak smile. Her facial expression, made it clear, she was in pain.

Anjali : chote.. don't worry..I'm fine..

Arnav composed himself to shed tears in front of his sisters..He hate tears.

Arnav : shush ..I can see... doctor.. what's her condition ? is she okay? Is she out of danger?.. do I need a doctor team at home ? pls, speak up ?

Doctor : well, Mr. Raizada.. relax..Mrs. Jha is now absolutely fine..She will be fit as a fiddle & healthy within 3 or 4 days.. just make sure she take enough rest as much as possible and give her healthy foods & medicine at time to time. Then everything will be fine.

Arnav : are sure ? there is nothing to be worry?

Doctor : I'm absolutely sure..there is nothing be anxious . ok, then I'll take your leave...

Arnav : HP, Get the doctor door way...

Arnav at first looked at Anjali then Aru...

Arnav : where the hell were you ? why you didn't pick up my call ?

Aranya : bro.. I've lost my phone somewhere.. I was with dii.. [ before she finish]

Arnav : and who was driving.. I hope it's not you..Aru I swear

Aru has started weeping again to see Arnav's anger.. But anjali interrupts him..

Anjali : chote.. pls ..meri baat suniye[listen to me].. It's not Aru..It's me, who was driving.. Aru was dejected.. that's why I thought , today we both sister will hangout together, will shop a lot..make a big hole into your wallet..but I don't know suddenly a car came from wrong side..& I was a bit late, so my car bumped with lightpost..

Chote.. pls don't scold aru..she has no fault...

Arnav : done.. birds of a feather flock together...

Anjali dropped her jaw to hear Arnav.. "Chote tumne mujhe chor kaha?" [ you've called me thief] she pouted her lips...

Arnav : yea.. but not only you both of you.. now listen to me care fully.. it's both of your last driving..henceforth both of you never dare to thing even driving till I'm alive...

Aru tried to argue a bit & stepped one foot ahead, but stopped to hear Arnav's last words..And Anjali started to cry..

Arnav : aru go and bring a glass of warm milk for dii..

Aranya left. Arnav kept his head into Anjali's lap. In no time she felt Arnav's warm tears on her hands..Anjali immediately cupped Arnav's face..

Arnav : Dii.. I'm sorry..I'm really sorry for every time I've hurt you by denying your request..I'll never do that again..I promise you..

Anjali made Arnav looked up, wiped his tears..

Anjali : chote.. we never know, what would happen with us..that's why don't waste time to decide what you want in your life.. if you love someone tell her.. if you sorry for something ,make it right.. if you miss something bring it in your life...

Anajali tried to smile..made the heavy moment a bit light.. Aranya came & handle milk glass to Anjali. Which with a heavy heart she drank just to escape from Arnav's scold. Otherwise she will drop it into basin sink. It was both sisters one of secret which was hidden Arnav Sing Raizada. After taking medicine she dozed off.

Arnav walk to the cradle of his niece, kissed on her checks in her sleep. & both left Anajili's room by pulling door behind them.

Arnav didn't go back to office, but he was working from home as he's a workaholic. Arnaya came to there. To see Aranya puff eyes, dull face Arnav felt bad for scolding her that time. He pulled her and made sit just beside him.

Arnav : [cupped Aru's face ] I'm sorry aru..I didn't mean to ....

[ but before to finish of his words, Aru hugged him tightly, and has started cry bitterly , he also tighten hug & started patting on her back to calm down her]

Arnav : aru.. aru.. tell me..what happened? Will not you tell it to your bro ?

With half sob, half broken voice Aru spoke up, still in hugging position.

Aru : bro.. It's all our fault.. we have done it.. now dii has to suffer..bro.. It's was my fault.. I'm should be punished , why dii? Bro,, what've we done ???.. how long we've to suffer for that ? what if something happed to dii ?? what we will answer to Jija jii ? how will we take care Avnee ?

Arnav : aruu.. relax... came down.. nothing will happen to dii.. I'll be there for her always.. BUT what're you saying ? what've we done ? what's our fault ?

Arnaya : bro.. We've done a sin.. we've hurt someone.. now.. Dii has to suffer.. remember that curse...

That's it.. which terrified memory Arnav'd almost forgot.. Aru made him recall that... That hazel eyes.....that unspoken pain.. that curse.............

It's no time his eyes brimful with fire of anger..Aranya's word works like "adding insult to injure''. Arnaya has no idea what plight she has called in Khushi's life again. This is the second time unintentionally, unknowingly she'll be reason of khushi's ruin life. Arnav managed to clam Aru, somehow..

Arnav : Aru.. you & dii have lunch at right time & make sure dii eats healthy food & medicine also.. then both take rest.. don't go out today anymore..

Aranya : but.. bro.. It's lunch time where are you going ?

Arnav : I've some un finished urgent works.. Let me deal with it before it goes out of my hand..don't worry..I'll not skip my lunch & medicine for some damn "GIRL" [ arnav didn't utter Girl word, so aru didn't hear it ]

Arnav came to parking lot.. called his men..

Arnav : I want that damn girl at my Guest house in front of me , in next 1 hour.. got it ??

Man : yes.. sir but,, Could we get a pic of her this time.. pls to make sure..[ he's interrupted by Arnav]

Arnav : you know that her.. I just want her, at right now..

Man[ totally confused] : sorry sir.. but..

Arnav : I don't have time to her your But or if..pick up same girl, or ready to die for previous fault.. [ he cut the call]

Man1 to other man :Kya mushibat hain, yaar.. pehele bolta hai kisi ko udhao,, jab udaya tab wo galat ladki hain.... aub bolta hai usi ko hi udhao..

Is Arnav Singh Raizada ko chahiye kya ? [ What's hazard ? at first told us to pick a girl, when we've done then said it's wrong girl, now telling , again pick that wrong girl...what does this Arnav Singh Raizada wants ?]

To be continue............