Part 46

PART-46

Arnav walked off but it's not unnoticed by Khushi than Arnav sharply address her Maa instead of Mami .. on door way Arnav chucked looking back at khushi when she looked up at him...Khushi was blushing furiously ...

Khushi : what did he mean by sweet ? [ then she recalled what he had said on way ] something sweet !!! my permission !!!!..... she flushed in no time..

After 5 minutes... Khushi came out bring foods bowls in two hands... Arnav already sat down on his seat taking Ave in lap.. they're talking , hitting spoon on glass to make noise.. and most surprisingly Arnav was smiling.. whish was no less than 9th wonder for Khushi... Khushi brought all foods one by one..

Arnav : need help ??

Khsuhi : no.. I'm done.. [ she places plates, glass, arrange table, then served foods to Arnav and took a small bowl of cereal for Ave then walked to Arnav].. give her to me, she won't let you have.. [ Khushi stretched her hands] , come baby , let mama have foods.. I'll feed you..

But Ave found it'd be more fun if she stays with Arnav... so the moment Khushi stretched hands, she instantly passing a puckish smile & turned... wrapped Arnav neck tightly..

Arnav : oho.. she is today in amusement..

Khushi : haa, for first time she is out with us and in different place, that's why I guess... ok you start.. give her to me ..

Arnav : and you ?? she won't let you also have..

Khushi : I'm used to.. I'll have later.. you start first.. you're hungry..

Arnav : ok.. then at first feed her, later we'll have together..

Khushi : no, you start.... And she takes time to have... you're hungry.. no need to wait for me..

Arnav : then start together... let her sit on my lap... you feed us both.. it'll save time and all could have together ... [ Arnav suggested ,,, and to hear him with widened eyes Khushi looked at her, she is astonished and shy both]

Arnav : what ?? [ he raised eyebrow ] do you have better choice ???

Khushi [ shook head] : no..

Arnav : then for what you're waiting.. start.. I'm starving..

Khushi : hummm...

Khushi pulled a chair beside Arnav, Arnav also turned and made face to Khsuhi to give her more access... Khsuhi was pulled Arnav's plate and then Ave's bowl.. she was gulping her nervousness, she was not that much comfortable yet ... her hand was literally shaking..Arnav saw that and to make her easy he spoke up..

Arnav : at first feed her..

Khsuhi took one full spoon Cereal and put it into Ave's mouth.. then tore Roti and dipped into curry, offered to Arnav bringing hand new Arnav's lips.. Arnav slightly held her knuckle as it's slightly shacking and took it in mouth... politely .. he didn't want to make her more uncomfortable with him.. . when Arnav have it without licking her finger's Khushi felt easy to go ahead... She has started feeding Arnav and Avnee gradually ...

Arnav : hum.. why aren't you having ?? have it... [ Arnav Push little plate near Khushi]

Khushi : ummm, later,, you both finish it first...

Arnav tore a Roti by one hand as his other hand was busy holding Avnee, who was just hopping and moving ... then he dipped it into curry.. .. Khushi was feeding Ave and eyeing Arnav..to her surprise Arnav handed roti into Avne's hand and holding her knuckle drew it near Khushi's lips.