Part 9

PART-9

Arnav released her hand with jerk...and said " Stay here, go to hell''

He turned & walked to door.. it took 3 seconds to get khushi what had he said..Khushi screamed out & tried to clutch Arnav's shirt from back.. But Arnav was fast..he walked out from the room & locked door. Khushi banged on door, screamed out..banged her head on door " Open the door".. cried out "pls let me go'' .. " open the door, for god sake''. She shrieked out with pain.. but all was vain.

Arnav came out hurriedly. Opened car's door, drove away his car with 90Km/hrs..he was driving to uncertain destination...

He drove for hours..with our destination.. for driving out of limits..& insanely , his car almost bumped with a track, but luckily he turned other side, saved himself to be death & demolish his car. His car bumped with roadside tree and stopped. He got a little injury. He closed his eyes and kept head on steering. Her trembling lips, bluish face, yearning eyes...all are flashing into his mind. He immediately opened his eyes..banged his fist on steer-wheel.

Someone said it true.. be good is hard..but be bad is harder..when we do something significance, meaningful we feel all positive energy around us. But when we do something against our inner soul we feel haunted.

It was late evening... Arnav didn't know how long he's like that.

Arnav's phone was ringing, which brought him in present. He picked up the phone.

Arnav : hello..

Aranya : hello, hello, bro are you okay ? where are you ? had you have your lunch ? had you have your med ? why you are not coming home yet ? have you finished you work ? bro tell, na!!! [Arnay said all in one breath]

Arnav [took a deep breath] : Aru.. relax..I'm fine.. how is dii now ? { Arnav deliberately skipped all question]

Aranya : dii is okay.. Di & Avnee were sleeping.. bro when will you come home ?

Arnav reminds silent, as if he is finding answer..

Arnaya : bro..are you there ?

Arnav : umm, Aru..i've a meeting with an very important client..at hotel.. so I'll not come home tonight..

Aranya : what ? why ? all of sudden...bro.. pls.. come home.. I've to say you something.. pls come..and Dii was asking for you ? what'll I say her ?..

Arnav : aru.. pls.. try to understand.. I really can't.. tell I'll be at home tomorrow morning.. you take care of Dii, yourself & my sweetheart.. ok..

Aranya : bro.. are you okay, na ? aren't you ?? are you hiding something to me ?

Arnav : don't think too much.. your tiny brain will burst out..[ arnav tried to make environment light]

Arnaya : bro.. go.. I'll not talk to you.. have your dinner & medicine on time.. take care.. bye..

******************

When jiya saw someone pulled into the car, and went away..instantly she went to khushi's house. Told them what has she seen. They felt, sky fell on them. It's not incubus but truth that their daughter's life will be ruin this time. They couldn't understand why things happening with them. What's their fault or what should to do ? should they go to police ? what will they say ? they don't even know the name of that MAN. What will happen when their neighbors come to know it ? there are lot's of question but no answer.. they are crying , praying to God to help them..

After two hours Arnav stopped his car in front of his guest house which is now mare prison for him, who was free & also for her who's captive..

He shambles to hall room & slums into sofa. He leans head on back-holder & close eyes. This is the first time he is in shilly-shally. He's unpredictable, as always but for others, for own-self, he always knew what is doing..this time ,it seems he is in a boat in deep sea..no boatman,, he doesn't know where should to go..which direction ?

There are 4 servants work in guest house. 2 watchmen on gate, 1 caretaker & 1 maid who comes twice to clean house ,at morning & at late evening. As usual maid comes to clean home but to see Arnav sitting on sofa and with wound , she gets scared & drops water jug. To hear smashing sound, Arnav opened his eyes, to at her..

Maid : sir..woo.. you're hurt...

Arnav : get out.. I said get out from here ( he's roaring)

Arnav stands up & walks to his bed room. He's skipped his lunch & med also. Now it's already night & he hasn't have anything. So normally his sugar level reducing & his wound adds a more point to become more weak.

Arnav opened the door & font view made him startled. Khushi was unconscious , curled up & lying on floor. Arnav rushed to her , & checked is she alive or not. He felt relax when she's breathing. Picked her & lay down on bed. Fear , tension & hunger made khushi weak & that's why she fainted. Arnav patted her check & sprinkled water on her face. After few attempts khushi got sense. But she was too weak to open eyes or sensed where she was ? She is coming down with fever.

Arnav called maid but no reply then remembered, he was the one who ordered her to leave. So, he went to kitchen & and warmed milk then brought it in room. But then he found out, warming milk was more easy to make her drink it.. how will he do it ?

Arnav : Gosh !!! this girls will get my nerves ...damn it..

But he made khushi sat on bed by holding her back & made her drink milk...let her stay like that... khushi breathed something.. but Arnav didn't get it. He leaned over her face, fixed his ears over her mouth... her hot breath caressed Arnav's face.. a tingle sensation came down through his spine.

Khushi : hume jane di jiye .. let me go... for DM's sake..let me go..my mom is waiting for me....

Though all words were indistinct but Arnav didn't miss to heard them....no doubt he felt tug into heart.

after few times..warm milk has started working. She gained some strength and has started to open eyes.. .. slowly opened. It took few moments to get where she is.

The first scene she had seen , was, Arnav's looking at her.. bit leaning...there were lot of things written on his face. Khushi couldn't detect what's that ?

But when she got , where she is, she shrugged of and tried to go back.... Arnav was looking at her for few moments.. then stood up ..

Arnav : Go... just get out from here.. damn it !!

To be continue............