Part 23

PART-23

Arnav grabbed her hand and pulled her up... for sudden pull , Khushi collided with him...

Arnav moved her and walked to few stepped .. pulled a towel from string

where all wet clothes were hanging on to dry... and threw it on Khushi .

.then walked to washroom ... Khushi was still rooted on spot.. she didn't move a bit..

Arnav dressed in another cloths.. looked once to her, then picked his laptop bag... left for office

Anjali : chote... what happened ? .. where is Khushi ?..

Aranya : bo.. at least have your breakfast then go...

Shyam : are..shale Shahab.. what's happened ?

Arnav didn't hear anyone.. he's in worst mood.. he directly walked out. Rest of all looked each-other

perplexedly ....but it didn't take time to understand, whatever happened wasn't not pleasant.

Khushi slowly walked in the room. Opened cupboard and brought out another sari and walked to

washroom...opened water tap..stood under flowing water... tears rained down her cheeks and

mixed with water... she couldn't think , he can humiliate her like that.. her lives became a hell..

Khushi : why he hates me so much ? what's my fault.. I didn't come in his life willingly..

he forced me to walk in his life.. whatever happened was done by him.. every time he somehow

ended up to me.. then why he hates so much.. he's punishing me for which fault ?.....

There were lot of question but no answer.. because who can give answer.. he's not doing that

rather eluding ..

After 30 minutes.. Khushi came out.. she's feeling embarrassing to come out of the room..

when everyone will ask her why Arnav picked her like that or why she's changed Sari,

what she will reply.

Khushi came to dining hall.. and hopefully there was no one.. only PH.. who was taking back used plate.

Khushi : HP, where is everyone ?

HP : Khushi Bhabhi, Jaji ji and Dii went out for shopping as Jija ji will go back..

they take Avnee with them and Aru didi went to university..

Khushi : ok...

HP : bhabhi, you have your breakfast.. Dii had told me to check it..

Khushi [ smiling] : I'll.. you and have yours..

Khushi walked to her room and then called Anjali Dii..

Anjali : Haa, Khushi bolo... kya hua ?

Khushi : Dii, actually I'm in leave till today but suddenly an agent work turned up..

I got call from office to come at least for few hours.. BUT you're not at home.. so..

I don't get what should to do...

Anjali : Khushi.. you've called me for that.. I can't believe..

You don't need to take my permission for anything.. you're free to go, to do anything right..

go office.. and have your lunch on fight time.. I'm sure you've not have

anything breakfast.. ok .. bye..