Part 58

PART-58

Anjali left and Arnav called Khushi sitting on recline.... Khushi picked the phone in first ring as if she was waiting for his call. When Khushi received the call there was silence ..Arnav pressing mobile on ear didn't utter any word... Khushi spoke first..

Khushi : are you angry on me so much ? won't even talk to me ? [She gulped tears ] I'm missing you so much ....

Arnav : then why the hell you stayed there ? without me why you went there ? [Arnav counted into stern voice ]

Khushi : I have to ... do you have your supper ? You didn't ...Have it at first ...

Arnav [ frustrated] : You have to !!! for what ??? what's the rush that you couldn't wait for me... I won't have .. do whatever you can...

Khushi : you will have.. please Arnav Ji.. don't vent my anger on foods.... Have it [ she pleading him with all love she stored for him and it works ... Arnav's all anger melt down in no time ]

Arnav : I'm not angry on you but you hurt me today...

Khushi : I know and that's why I'm getting punishments .... I'm missing all our memories which moment we have spent together.... But all I can do to yearning for your love .... [ tears rained down her cheeks ]..Arnav Ji can you co..!!

Khushi stopped and she wanted to "can you come here for once"... She knew if she once called Arnav then he will run to her but after that It'll be impossible for her to send him back ...And she wasn't not allow to do that ...

Khushi : Emmm... what Dii has cooked for supper ? [ she changed the topic acutely ]

Arnav : so now you started changing topic ... well .. BTW how do you know I haven't eaten anything yet ?

Khushi [ flauntingly ]: Don't forget I'm your wife... I know you better than yourself... I knew after returning home You'd have shouted on HP and flung your stuffs here to there...

Arnav : hummm.... When you know all then why made me to do that ?? I'm missing you like hell damn it !!!... Come back ... Wait..I'm coming to bring you back...

Khushi : NO.. No.. Please Arnav Ji... Not now... let me spend sometimes with Amma & Bua Ji... I'm missing them also .... Please try to understand ... [ Khushi was about to cry out.. if in few hours Arnav was reacting like that then what he will do If she doesn't go back within few days ]

Arnav : ok.. just for 1 night.... Do you have dinner ?

Khushi : humm.. with Amma & Bua ji ... [She lied ..she didn't have anything..How could she have before Arnav ,when she knew how he will react ]

Arnav has started having foods.. but after one bite he stopped ....

Arnav : Khushi ??

Khushi : hummm...

Arnav : It's you who cooked all foods ... not Dii ...

Khushi : hummm... I thought when you'll have then may be your anger will reduce little...

Arnav : what's going on Khushi ??

Khushi [ perplexed] : matlab ?

Arnav : You cooked for me before to leave... that means you knew it earlier that you'll go alone there... It's planned .... [ Arnav stopped having foods and his tone changed ] I need a good reply...

Khushi : Uff !!! stop acting like skeptic ....nothing going on...now have foods.. no need to sit with sulk face ...

Arnav : What the !!! I never sulk..It's your work to cry sitting down making sulky face....